Collagen Booster Dirty Rose Chai: Plantbased 113 g
This Anima Mundi The successful formula of the Collagen Booster Dirty Rose Chai consists of adapotogens, powerful herbs and grounding spices and flowers, which are valued for their collagen-protecting and promoting effects.
The supportive and restorative herbs are enhanced with digestive spices in the Dirty Rose Chai formula. The powerful blend is an excellent herbal solution for anyone who wants to strengthen their bones, nails, hair, tissue and skin with 100% herbal power.
About the Dirty Rose Chai Blend:
- Silica + Calcium: Contained in horsetail and stinging nettles which promote the body's natural collagen production with collagen co-nutrients such as silica and calcium for beautiful hair, skin and nails.
- Adaptogens: Fortified with adaptogenic powerhouses like Fo-Ti and Gynostemma, known for their beautifying properties. Adaptogens are rare and remarkable plants that increase the body's ability to meet and resist physical, chemical, biological, emotional, and environmental stressors by increasing nonspecific resistance to such stress. They reduce the organism's susceptibility to disease by enabling it to "adapt" to stressful circumstances. Adaptogens support metabolism, help restore balance to the immune, nervous, and endocrine systems, and allow the body to maintain optimal homeostasis. They also typically benefit the liver, cardiovascular system, kidneys, and pancreas.
For a youthful glow: This herbal collagen powder helps restore and maintain the youthful state of collagen and keratin.
- For good digestion: Cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla and rose are known to soothe and aid digestion.
The vegetable collagen of Anima Mundi is particularly effective because it is not diluted and contains no fillers: pure and effective, enriched with spices that have their own collagen-boosting properties. These flavors are delicious additions to the original herbal formula to help strengthen and protect collagen in the body.
- 100% made from plants
- from organic cultivation
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
- vegan, gluten-free
Happy customer: "I've been adding this to my smoothies and I LOVE it!! The vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon combination is just so delicious!"
- Mix 1/2-1 teaspoon into your favorite tea, coffee, smoothie, or food of choice. Tip: Combine the Dirty Rose Chai Powder with the Coconut Cream Powder to create an exquisite beauty water.
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and choose the dosage that suits you best.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
113g fine powder per can.
35 servings (at 1 teaspoon per serving) per container.
He Shou Wu extract powder, Cinnamon*, Lucuma*, Vanilla Bean*, Ginger Root*, Horsetail extract powder^, Nettle Root, Rose Petals*, Jiaogulan^, Cardamom*, Calendula, Mangosteen fruit*, Mangosteen Peel
*Organic / ^Wildcrafted - Although our wildcrafted, or wildharvested herbs are organic, we are not able to claim them as 'Organic' for two potential reasons: the area in which its wildcrafted from is not certified, and/or due to the pending certification of the extractor used to make the extract powders (in this case, alcohol).
He Shou Wu Extract Powder, Cinnamon*, Lucuma*, Vanilla Bean*, Ginger Root*, Horsetail Extract Powder^, Nettle Root, Rose Petal*, Jiaogulan^, Cardamom*, Marigold, Mangosteen Fruit*, Mangosteen Peel
*Organic / ^Wild Harvested - Although our wild harvested herbs are organic, we cannot call them "organic" for two reasons: the area they come from is not certified, and/or the certification of the extractant used to make the extract powder is used (in this case alcohol) is pending.
Note: Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
Made in the USA with certified organic herbs and wild-harvested botanicals in a vegan and gluten-free factory. Our products do not contain any fillers, binders or superplasticizers. Laboratory tested for purity and potency. Packed in recyclable glass or biodegradable bags.
- Horsetail is one of nature's richest sources of naturally occurring silica, a mineral believed to be essential for the development of healthy hair, skin, and nails. Horsetail has traditionally been used as a food and medicine by human cultures around the world, who consume it to support the connective tissues, joints, muscles and bones, as well as the kidneys and urinary tract, kidneys and connective tissues.
- He Shou Wu, commonly known as He Shou Wu in China, is a sacred root documented since ancient times as a powerful rejuvenating and anti-aging tonic. He Shou Wu has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is rich in iron and zinc, both of which promote blood formation and bone strengthening.
- Did you know that cinnamon has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties? It also contains prebiotic properties that can improve digestion and gut health. Cinnamon also contains large amounts of polyphenol antioxidants. Antioxidants can protect the body from diseases and have an anti-inflammatory effect.
The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi. As the name suggests, adaptogens work by helping the body to "adapt," meaning to adapt. Adaptogens increase our adaptability, they have a regulating effect on the stress axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis) and support the anabolic metabolism. Adaptogens have a regulating effect on the body, they compensate for deficits as well as reduce hyperfunctions. This idea of balance has a long tradition in TCM and Ayurveda. Adaptogens are supposed to ensure harmony in body, mind and soul.