Adaptogenic Powder Immortality: 7 Mushrooms + Heirloom Cacao 113 g
One of Anima Mundi's most popular formulas, the Adaptogenic Powder consists of 100% locally grown mushroom extract powders from 7 medicinal mushrooms and raw cocoa, both from organic farming.
A perfect addition to coffee, tea, smoothies, healthy eating and more. The potent powder contains 25% of the highest quality cocoa combined with bioactive mushroom extracts extracted from cell walls. The cocoa is so good that you can s it on almost everythingtreuen and it tastes heavenly. Also highly recommended for children.
Benefits of the Adaptogenic Powder:
- adaptogenic effect from the mushroom extracts of 7 medicinal mushrooms
- has a stimulating and energizing effect
- can protect the immune system
- may support adrenal recovery and hormone balance
- can support the proper functioning of many organ systems
- Children also benefit from the healing powers of mushrooms
Medicinal mushrooms included: Reishi Mushroom*, Agaricus Mushroom*, Lion's Mane Mushroom*, Cordyceps Mushroom*, Chaga Mushroom*, Heirloom Cacao*, Maitake Mushroom*, Shiitake Mushroom*. (you can find more information about the medicinal mushrooms under the active ingredients)
- 100% made from plants
- from organic cultivation and fair trade
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
- vegan, gluten-free
Happy customer: "The cacao and the mushrooms...what a combo!"
- Add 1/2-1 teaspoon of Adaptogenic Powder to tea, cocoa, coffee, smoothies, soups or even savory sauces. We love this mix of adaptogenic mushrooms and raw cacao that can be enjoyed as a functional drink or delicious dessert alike.
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and follow the dosage that suits you best.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
Reishi Mushroom*, Agaricus Mushroom*, Lion's Mane Mushroom*, Cordyceps Mushroom*, Chaga Mushroom*, Heirloom Cacao*, Maitake Mushroom*, Shiitake Mushroom*.
All of our mushrooms are 100% organically grown in Washington state. A unique blend of cultured Chaga mycellium and Chaga sclerotia, our Chaga Mushroom contains both organic and wild-grown elements.
The extract powders are extracted with steam, so no extractors, binders or fillers are used.
Note: Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
Made in the USA with certified organic herbs and wild-harvested botanicals in a vegan and gluten-free factory. Our products do not contain any fillers, binders or superplasticizers. Laboratory tested for purity and potency. Packed in recyclable glass or biodegradable bags.
- Reishi - In ancient Chinese texts, Reishi is referred to as the mushroom of immortality. Reishi has been used for thousands of years as a stress reliever, anti-inflammatory, brain and cognitive support, and immune system modulator.
- Cordyceps - The cordyceps is used by ancient and modern herbalists as it is an energizing adaptogen and is considered an immunomodulator. It promotes endocrine health, supports the lungs, liver and kidneys, provides antioxidant support and has also been used to promote fertility.
- Along with anandamide and theobromine, cocoa contains serotonin, phenylethylamine, and dopamine, all of which help make us feel more optimistic, happier, and peaceful. Traditional health benefits of cacao include supporting the heart, increasing energy levels, promoting beauty and radiance, and boosting brain power and cognitive abilities.
The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi. As the name suggests, adaptogens work by helping the body to "adapt," meaning to adapt. Adaptogens increase our adaptability, they have a regulating effect on the stress axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis) and support the anabolic metabolism. Adaptogens have a regulating effect on the body, they compensate for deficits as well as reduce hyperfunctions. This idea of balance has a long tradition in TCM and Ayurveda. Adaptogens are supposed to ensure harmony in body, mind and soul.