Yamuna Nourishing Shampoo 250 ml
Yamuna stands for regeneration, strength and shine. The shampoo cleanses, hydrates and strengthens your hair and scalp with its unique combination of rare oils, amino acids and powerful antioxidants.
The power bundles Indian gooseberry (amla) and neem with strong antioxidant effects and high vitamin C content promote hair growth and help to regenerate damaged hair follicles. In combination with rose cherry oil from the Himalayas, which has a particularly high content of omega 6 & 9 fatty acids as well as oleic and linoleic acid, the hair is strengthened several times.
- suitable for all hair types
- gently and thoroughly cleanses, moisturizes and strengthens hair and scalp
- unique combination of oils, amino acids and antioxidants
- Cleans and cares with amla, neem, rose cherry oil, panthenol, edelweiss, bisabolol, hibiscus and vitamin E.
- Abhati hair care products have a pH between 4,5 and 5,5, which is the optimal value for a healthy scalp and hair
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free
- B Corporation Certified, ECOCERT certified ingredients, sustainably produced
The concentrated and high-quality ingredients help your hair to look beautiful and healthy.
Social responsibility and environmental awareness are part of the guiding principle Abhati Suisse. A significant part of the profit goes towards supporting local farmers, forest areas and educational programs. For example, every Abhati product sold enables girls to attend school in rural India. As of 2021: So far, over 378 girls have been given this opportunity.
We made it geen (er): Abhati Suisse uses a mixture of 74% sugar cane and recycled material (PCR) for its new packaging. The lighter containers and closures use less material overall and do not require repackaging.
- Massage the shampoo into your hair and leave it on for a minute. This increases the depth effect and the absorption of the valuable ingredients.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
- Round off your hair care routine with the Mahakali Nourishing Conditioner .
- Edelweiss is a calming, anti-inflammatory plant that provides UV protection. Bioavailable phyto-chemicals such as chlorine acid, luteolin, bisabolan derivatives and beta-sitosterol have antispetic and antioxidant properties.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of the hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate the hair, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Rose cherry oil (Prinsepia Utilis Seed (Himalayan wild cherry) Oil) is used in traditional medicine to treat muscle pain and rheumatism. The rose cherry oil from the Himalayas, also called dhateo oil, is rich in unsaturated omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and vitamins E and A. The cherry has a calming, soothing effect and strengthens the natural protective barrier of skin and hair. It promotes an even complexion, protects against environmental pollution and makes skin and hair supple and soft.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder / Hibiscus Sabdari ﬀ a Flower Extract) has already been referred to as the "botox plant" because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- The neem tree is one of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurvedic medicine and has been used as a remedy for thousands of years. Because of its diverse effects, the neem (or neem) is also known as the village pharmacy. The plant contains over 100 active ingredients, including azadirachtin, nimbine and limonoid with strong antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem is ideal for caring for problem skin or scalp care. It soothes dry, irritated and chapped skin and restores its natural elasticity. Neem naturally ensures smooth, supple skin and full, strong, shiny hair and counteracts itching and dandruff.
- Amla / Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract / Oil) is the best rejuvenating agent of all, ”says the Charaka Samhita. Amla, also called Indian gooseberry, contains oleic acid, vitamin E and an extremely high vitamin C content (many times that of lemon) and therefore has strong antioxidant properties. Amla are said to have excellent cell-protecting properties. The fruit is said to stimulate hair growth, prevent hair loss and help prevent premature graying. Split ends, hair breakage and weakness are also positively influenced by the fruit. Amla also has a beneficial effect on the complexion, it stimulates collagen production and has a firming effect on the skin.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside (plant-based surfactants), Glycerin, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride (sea salt), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract *, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract *, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract * (Moringa), Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian gooseberry) Fruit Extract *, Prinsepia Utilis Seed (Himalayan wild cherry) Oil **, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract *, Sericin, Saccharide Isomerate, Bisabolol (Chamomile), Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Oleate (plant based conditioner), Hydroxypropyl Guar (guar gum), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Beer, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Sorbate (naturally derived preservative), Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
* Organic, ** Wild Harvested
Everything just fits! Fast delivery, fantastic product and a handwritten card in the package! That's how I love online shopping. I would order again anytime. Keep it up!
Cleans well, hair smells long after the shampoo, hair looks strong and shiny.