Honey Almond Whipped Body Butter 96 ml
Delicious, rich, creamy-soft whipped body butter for decadently lavish Portion of moisture and care!
- Scent: sweet honey almonds
The wonderfully soothing Whipped Body Butter is extremely moisturizing and nourishes even the driest skin with nourishing fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. The potent formulation with rich oils, butters and fruit extracts leaves the skin soft and supple, strengthens the lipid barrier and protects against environmental stress.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and stressed skin
- intensive care and moisture thanks to aloe vera, cocoa, avocado and shea butter, argan oil, green tea and rosemary
- regenerates and protects with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from goji and maqui berries, rosehip, elderberry, honeysuckle, grapes, thyme and resveratrol
- 100% PURE: natural, gluten-free and cruelty-free
A happy customer: "This body butter is my favorite! My skin feels instantly hydrated and not greasy or heavy like other body butter products. Love the scent!"
The nourishing and rich body butter melts gently into the skin, leaving it supple, intensely nourished and moisturized.
- Gently massage into the skin after showering, bathing or as needed and apply especially to dry areas of skin, allow to absorb and enjoy!
- cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves the skin feeling velvety and soft. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a lipid replenishing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Rosehip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very suitable for dry, flaky skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant and belongs to the polyphenols. These are the natural defenses of plants. It protects the skin against harmful environmental influences such as UV rays or pollutants in the air and is used in creams or serums as a natural anti-aging agent. Resveratrol stimulates collagen synthesis and thus supports a healthy and even complexion. It is often used as an alternative to retinol. It is obtained from plants such as grapes, raspberries, peanuts or Japanese knotweed.
- Honeysuckle flower extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Goji Berry Oil / Fruit Extract (Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Extract) contains antioxidants such as phenolic acids and flavonoids, amino acids, carotenoids and vitamins B, C and E. Goji berry oil helps to firm the skin, reduce inflammation and stimulate blood circulation. Protects against environmental damage. An effective active ingredient for anti-aging care.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- The maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis) is an intensely purple berry that grows wild in parts of southern Chile. Maqui berries are very rich in anthocyanins, which are purple pigments with very high antioxidant activity. Maqui berries are said to have strong anti-inflammatory properties, they have a protective and regenerating effect and fight skin damage caused by environmental pollution.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Essential Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) promotes blood circulation and has an invigorating effect. The revitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Rosemary can rebalance inflamed and blemished skin.
- Elderberry (Sambucus Nigra Extract) has a high content of phytochemicals, antioxidants, alpha-linolenic acid and phytosterols. Has a calming, cleansing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Shea Butter, Organic Argan Oil*, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip)* Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera)* Leaf Juice, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Extracts Of Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Resveratrol, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea)* Leaf, Garcinia Mangosteen (Mangosteen) Peel, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry ), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) And Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Extract Of Lonicera Caprifolium Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme ), Hydrastis Canadersis (Goldenseal), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain Alcohol), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Flavor
* Certified Organic