Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin Plumping Serum
The oil-free Hosanna H2O Serum is based on the 15.000 year old Waiwera® artesian water. Light and quickly absorbed, the serum quenches your skin's thirst and helps to improve your skin's radiance over the long term.
The extract from black Mamaku fern promotes skin regeneration while the special Waiwera® water and lavender hydrolate provide the skin with nutrients and provide a pure form of moisture supply.
suitable for all skin types, especially for dehydrated skin
- light and quick to absorb, moisturizes
- promotes the regeneration of the skin
- smells of rose and cardamom
- vegan, certified organic
The antioxidant Vinanza® grape from New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc grapes offers protection against environmental influences and pollutants. The 15.000 year old Waiwera® water, with its high content of natural minerals, springs deep from the New Zealand soil and offers the purest form of hydration for your skin (voted the best water in the world by Decanter Magazine in 2008).
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
- Lavender has a calming, cleansing, antiseptic effect and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- The 15.000 year old Waiwera® water with its high content of natural minerals Rises deep in the New Zealand soil and provides the purest form of hydration for your skin (voted best water in the world by Decanter Magazine in 2008).
- Mamaku or black fern has been used in traditional herbal medicine of the Maori (Rongoa) for centuries to heal and soothe the skin. The nutrient-rich Mamaku Fern has an antioxidant effect and contains mucopolysaccharides, which have soothing and moisturizing properties. Mamuka is also said to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin cells and promote healthy cell regeneration.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ a DAK Bungalow.
- Put a few drops on the fingertips and apply to the cleansed, still moist skin of the face and neck.
- For best results, use daily before moisturizing
- Facial care with a moisturizer continue, for example with the Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream developed by Antipodes.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol *, Aqua (Waiwera®) Water, Naticide® (Parfum), Cyathea medullaris (Mamaku Black Fern) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract. Fragrance of French Rose & Cardamon: Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool.
* Certified organic by BioGro
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulfates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.