Breathable natural organic nail polishes dispense with most of the harmful ingredients. Modern, natural lacquers do not contain phthalates, formaldehyde, camphor, toluene, silicones or xylenes. Organic nail polishes with great colors are easy and precise to apply and have made great strides in terms of durability. Not quite as durable as conventional nail polishes, but 100% better for our health and the environment. Healthy and beautiful nails with natural nail polish and gorgeous colors.
Nail polish without harmful substances
A subtle soft pink or with eye-catching designs: colored nails are simply a must for many women. Conventional nail polishes contain many environmentally harmful ingredients such as plasticizers, formaldehyde, alcohol and other chemicals. These substances are not only hazardous to health, they also pollute the environment. Fortunately, there is a good alternative: nail polish without harmful substances. Beautiful nails without toxic chemicals - and with a clear conscience.
Free Nails - no more toxic chemicals
Nail polish without harmful substances is not only sustainable, but also protects your health from serious consequences. Almost all conventional nail polishes contain toxic pollutants that can be very dangerous. Paint residues often get through the nail bed into the epidermis, then into the body and the bloodstream. According to studies, this process takes only two hours after application.
In the worst case, this can have serious health consequences. Some consequences are not insignificant and can be long-lasting or permanent: allergies, eczema, hormonal imbalances, infertility or cancer. According to a US study, nail polish ingredients and fumes can cause DNA changes and lead to infertility. A nail polish without harmful substances is free from carcinogenic nitrosamines and other harmful substances. The so-called "free paints" are - depending on the type - more or less free of dangerous ingredients.
Differences in nail polish without harmful substances
It is now assumed that ingredients such as formaldehyde or toluene are highly harmful to health. Nail polishes without harmful substances are divided into the following categories:
- 3-free lacquers: These nail lacquers are made without formaldehyde, phthalates and toluene.
- 5-free lacquers: With these lacquers, camphor, formaldehyde resin and/or colophony are not used.
- 7-free paints: These products were produced without animal testing and animal ingredients. So they are also vegan.
- 10-free lacquers: No xylenes, fragrances and parabens have been used in these nail lacquers without harmful substances.
- 12-free lacquers: nail lacquer without phthalates, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylenes, parabens, silicones, AOX, benzophenones and animal ingredients.
- 15-free lacquers: Nail lacquer without phthalates, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, xylenes, parabens, silicones, AOX, benzophenones, ethyl tosylamide, colophony, triphenyl phosphate and animal ingredients.