Organic Flowers Hand Cream 30 ml
Invigorating hand cream with aloe vera, calendula, camellia and damask rose oil.
The Whamisa Cream for soft and hydrated skin nourishes with aloe extract and natural oils and butters from calendula, camellia, olive, shea and murumuru. The two vegetable waxes carnauba and candelilla form an invisible protective shield that protects against moisture loss over the long term.
- for dry and stressed hands
- moisturizes, has an invigorating effect, protects against moisture loss and makes the skin supple and soft
- nourishes with aloe, calendula, camellia oil, olive oil, shea butter, carnauba wax, murumuru butter, candelilla wax, lactobacillus ferment, bergamot, neroli, geranium and rose petal oil
- smells like the invigorating Damask rose aroma of Deep Rich Toner
- 95% organic ingredients, without water
- 100% natural & fermented, cruelty-free, vegan, BDIH certified
Organic Seeds Hand Cream features 95% pure organic ingredients and is formulated with organic rice extract instead of purified water, which strengthens the skin barrier and makes hands less prone to cracking and skin damage.
- If necessary and especially whenever your hands feel dry, apply generously and massage into your hands.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) moisturizes and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Native to Mexico, the candellia bush has adapted to the scorching heat of its environment. Its branches and leaves are coated with a wax that protects against moisture loss and environmental stress: candelilla wax (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax). In combination with other oils, it leaves a pleasant, non-sticky skin feeling after application. It gives the hair shine and suppleness. Candellia wax is also used in the food industry and can be consumed without hesitation. In addition to carnabau wax and berry wax, it is considered a vegetable alternative to beeswax.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- The essential rose oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil) from the flowers of the Damascena rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
More information on ingredients can be found in our Active substance dictionary to find.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract(89.83%), *Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil(1%), *Camellia Japonica Seed Oil(1%), *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1%), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (1%), **Cetearyl Alcohol, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax(1%), *Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter(0.5%), *Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract(0.1%), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, * *Cetyl Alcohol, **Stearic Acid, *Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate(0.02%), *Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Ocinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate(0.02%), *Lactobacillus/ Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate(0.02 %), *Lactobacillus/Aloe Barbadensis Ferment Filtrate(0.1%), Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, **Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, ***Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, ***Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, *** Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene.
* Certified Organically Grown ** Natural Origin *** Naturally derived extract in Preservative function