Organic Flowers Facial Oil Refresh 26 ml
The delicately scented Organic Flowers Facial Oil Refresh from Whamisa is particularly suitable for sensitive and impure skin.
The anti-inflammatory facial oil regenerates sustainably and soothes the skin. High-quality organic oils made from grape seed, jojoba and avocado provide intensive moisture and improve the elasticity and balance of the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, ideal for sensitive, impure and combination skin
- Moisturizes, promotes skin elasticity, well tolerated and quickly absorbed
- nourishes with grape seed oil, jojoba oil, avocado, apricot kernel oil, alpha-bisabolol, lactobacillus, arjuna extract, sea buckthorn fruit oil, licorice root extract, rosewood oil, bergamot and orange oil
particularly rich in nutrients due to the gentle Whamisa-Fermentation
- vegan, cruelty free, BDIH certified
- dermatologically tested
Used as a base Whamisa no distilled water, but botanical extracts. By the natural Fermentation, the potent herbal ingredients are made particularly useful. For our skin this means a maximum of vital substances which, thanks to their good absorption capacity, can act particularly quickly and are very well tolerated.
- After cleansing, massage a few drops into the moist skin of your face with your fingertips.
- Grape seed oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) is high in linoleic acid and vitamins E and K. It is considered an oil with exceptionally strong antioxidant and cell-protecting properties. The oil promotes skin elasticity, has anti-inflammatory properties and has a regulating effect on sebum production.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes it and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol has an antibacterial effect and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Lactobacillus – Probiotic lactic acid bacteria supports the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and thus fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. The active ingredient reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Astringent, regenerating, healing and antiseptic, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) essential oil is excellent for treating skin problems such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. It regulates sebum secretion, helps in wound healing and skin cell regeneration. Bergamot invigorates and refreshes, smells citrusy and yet spicy with its own character, like an "Italian spring morning after the rain". Bergamot is a hybrid of bitter orange and lime.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
* Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (79,99%), * Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (10%), * Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (4%), ** Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, * Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil (1%), ☆ (-) - alpha-bisabolol, Terminalia Arjuna Bark Extract, Lecithin, Oleic acid, * Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil (0,1%), * Lactobacillus / Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Ferment Filtrate (0,01%), * Bacillus / Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract Ferment Filtrate (0,01%), * Lactobacillus / Citrus Junos Fruit Ferment Filtrate (0,01%), *** Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, ** * Paeonia Su ﬀ ruticosa Root Extract, *** Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Junos Peel Oil.
* Certified Organically Grown
*** Naturally derived extract in preservative function
Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free
Allergen: D-Limonene, Lonalol