Organic Flowers Facial Oil Original MHD 09/23 26 ml
The delicately scented Organic Flowers Facial Oil is quickly absorbed and regenerates stressed skin. It strengthens the immune system and protects against drought.
The reason for the reduction is a shortened best-before date of 15/09/2023 Note: the best-before date is not an expiry date. These products can be used for many more months without any noticeable loss of quality.
Premium organic oils from camellia seeds, jojoba, argan and hazelnut ensure deep-acting regeneration. The nutrient-rich facial oil ensures a lasting improvement in the elasticity and balance of the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, ideal for normal, dry and mature skin
- Regenerates stressed skin, absorbs quickly, strengthens the skin's protective barrier
- promotes cell regeneration and has a smoothing effect
- with high-quality organic oils from argan, olive, camellia seed, carrot, hazelnut, evening primrose, pumpkin seed and jojoba
particularly rich in nutrients due to the gentle Whamisa-Fermentation
- vegan, cruelty free, BDIH certified
- dermatologically tested
Used as a base Whamisa no distilled water, but botanical extracts. The natural fermentation makes the potent herbal ingredients particularly useful. For our skin this means a maximum of vital substances which, thanks to their good absorption capacity, can act particularly quickly and are very well tolerated.
- After cleansing, massage a few drops into the moist skin of your face with your fingertips.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil) is extracted from the kernels of the argan fruit. The unique argan trees only grow in the southwest of Morocco. The oil, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, is used in skin and hair care. The high proportion of fatty acids (linoleic acid) promotes the development and maintenance of the skin barrier. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with problematic skin and the high vitamin E content protects against free radicals and promotes cell turnover. The non-comedogenic oil also acts as a light, natural heat and UV protection.
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Hazelnut oil (Corylus avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and contains linoleic acid, phosterols, vitamin E and various trace elements such as potassium, calcium and sulfur. It nourishes the skin, strengthens the skin barrier and has the ability to regenerate damaged cells. The delicate oil is non-comedogenic, well tolerated and quickly absorbed by the skin. It has a balancing effect and supports healthy sebum production. At the same time, it combats inflammatory impurities, provides moisture and has an excellent care effect for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive and flaky skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil / Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil) - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and rough skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature skin aging. Carotene can give the skin a slightly darker tone (natural self-tanner).
- Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil) soothes the skin, makes it smoother and slows down moisture loss. The high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins and minerals have a regenerating and healing effect. Relieves itching and works against neurodermatitis and psoriasis. Dry, rough, flaky and inflammatory skin particularly benefits from the nourishing properties of the oil.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Lactobacillus - Probiotic lactic acid bacteria supports the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and thus fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. The active ingredient reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
* Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (27,7%), * Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (25%), * Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (22%), * Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil (22%), * Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (1%), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Promrose) Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, * Lactobacillus / Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate (0,1%) , * Lactobacillus / Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate (0,1%), * Lactobacillus / Taraxacum O ﬃ cinale (Dandelion) Rhizome / Root Ferment Filtrate (0,1%), *** Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, *** Paeonia Su ﬀ ruticosa Root Extract, *** Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.
* Certified Organically Grown
*** Naturally derived extract in preservative function
Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free
Allergen: D-Limonene, Lonalol