Organic Flowers Facial Oil Deep Rich 26 ml
A rich facial oil that deeply hydrates and strengthens the moisture barrier of dry and dull skin.
The Deep Rich Facial Oil has been formulated with a select blend of deeply moisturizing yet light oils for lasting hydration.
- Organic camellia seed oil supplies dry skin with moisture, has a balancing effect and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Green tea seed oil is rich in skin-strengthening omega fatty acids, they fill the moisture cushions and leave the skin looking plump and radiant.
- Hazelnut oil is rich in vitamin E, linoleic acid and trace elements. It nourishes the skin and helps to improve its elasticity, for firm and supple skin.
- A touch of essential oil from invigorating Damascus rose oil and neroli from bitter orange blossom provide soothing and relaxing aromatherapy.
Whamisa: "If the skin is a brick wall, then the skin cells are the bricks and the oils and fats are the binders that hold the skin cells together in place. Facial oils complement the natural functions of the skin by maintaining the strength of the skin's protective barrier, maintaining the healthy oil-water balance, protecting the skin from damage and supporting the skin's natural repair process. "
- suitable for all skin types, especially recommended for dry and dull skin
- Rich care with organic oils and extracts from camellia seeds, hazelnuts, olives, geraniums, neroli, evening primrose, liquorice root, green tea, rose and jojoba
contains probiotics (lactobacillus) and is particularly rich in nutrients due to the gentle Whamisa-Fermentation
- vegan, cruelty free, BDIH certified
- 100% natural, 96% from organic farming
Winner of the Organic Beauty Awards 2021 in Sweden in the Best New Product category. The jury's reasoning: "A deep-penetrating fermentation-based product that gives the skin a radiance boost and a feeling of being years younger."
- After cleansing / basic care, massage a few drops with your fingertips into the skin of the face while it is still damp.
- Or mix 1-2 drops into your moisturizer or lotion and apply.
- Tip: Use as a moisturizing primer before makeup. Mix 1-2 drops into your moisturizer before applying sunscreen or makeup. Or mix with BB cream or liquid foundation.
- Lactobacillus - Probiotic lactic acid bacteria support the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. Reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Hazelnut oil (Corylus avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and contains linoleic acid, phosterols, vitamin E and various trace elements such as potassium, calcium and sulfur. It nourishes the skin, strengthens the skin barrier and has the ability to regenerate damaged cells. The delicate oil is non-comedogenic, well tolerated and quickly absorbed by the skin. It has a balancing effect and supports healthy sebum production. At the same time, it combats inflammatory impurities, provides moisture and has an excellent care effect for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive and flaky skin.
- Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used in the fight against premature aging, promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Japonica Seed Oil) - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Evening Primrose oil (Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil) calms the skin, makes it smoother and slows down moisture loss. The high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins and minerals have a regenerating and healing effect. Relieves itching and works against neurodermatitis and psoriasis. Dry, rough, flaky and inflammatory skin particularly benefits from the nourishing properties of the oil.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect. It is known for its skin-smoothing and anti-itch properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- The essential rose oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil) from the flowers of the Damascena rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
- Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract/Oil) is extracted from the white blossoms of the bitter orange tree. Neroli oil supports cell regeneration and strengthens elasticity while reducing acne and scars. In aromatherapy, neroli is grounding and relaxing and can help relieve anxiety and insomnia.
* Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (38,84%), * Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil (27%), * Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil (22%), * Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (8%), ** Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, * Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil (0,1%), Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , * Lactobacillus / Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate (0,002%), * Lactobacillus / Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate (0,002%), * Lactobacillus / Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome / Root Ferment Filtrate (0,002%), *** Scutellaria Baedical Root Extract, *** Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, *** Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Geraniol , Linalool, citronellol, limonene.
* Certified Organically Grown ** Natural Origin *** Naturally derived extract in Preservative function
I absolutely love this oil. It is really luxurious in texture and fragrance. My face is also very happy with this wonderful oil. The packaging is one that I've never seen before - really cute and creative. This is a great product.