Organic Flowers Cleansing Oil
The easy one Whamisa Cleansing Oil removes make-up and dirt from the skin, soothes the skin and reduces redness.
Organic oils from hazelnut, olive, jojoba and camellia regulate the lipid and moisture content, have an anti-oxidative effect and smooth the skin. Avocado oil regenerates irritated skin and provides nutrients such as vitamins A, E and D. Fermented licorice root and chrysanthemum extract soothe and reduce redness.
- For all skin types, also very suitable for sensitive skin
- Gentle and caring facial cleansing, dissolves make-up down to the pores
- soothes skin irritation and reduces redness
- cleans and nourishes with hazelnut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, camellia seed oil, skullcap, licorice root extract, lactobacillus, rosewood oil and bergamot
- vegan, cruelty-free, BDIH certified, 100% natural & fermented, mostly from organic farming
Since oil combines with oil, the Cleansing Oil optimally dissolves sebum, excess fat and make-up residues. Due to its light texture, the Cleansing Oil can be easily washed off with warm water. The complexion looks clear and refreshed and is ideally prepared for the second step of the double cleansing principle. However, the oil can also be used on its own.
Used as a base Whamisa no water, but purely botanical extracts. These go through a natural fermentation, which prevents the destruction of the valuable active ingredients. For our skin this means a maximum of vital substances which, thanks to their good absorption capacity, can act particularly quickly and are very well tolerated.
- Apply 1-2 pumps to the palms of the hands and massage into the face.
- Then rinse with water or with a damp cloth Cloth / cotton pad lose weight.
- Use mornings and evenings as a basic cleansing. Well suited for removing make-up and other oil-based products.
- Tip: for a 2-phase cleaning after cleaning with the cleaning oil, washing with the Foam Cleansing Cream to lock.
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
- Hazelnut Oil (Corylus avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and contains linoleic acid, phosterols, vitamin E and various trace elements such as potassium, calcium and sulfur. It nourishes the skin, strengthens the skin barrier and has the ability to regenerate damaged cells. The delicate oil is non-comedogenic, well tolerated and quickly absorbed by the skin. It has a balancing effect and supports healthy sebum production. At the same time, it combats inflammatory impurities, provides moisture and has an excellent care effect for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive and flaky skin.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) moisturizes and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Japonica Seed Oil) - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Geranium oil regulates the sebum production of the skin. While it reduces sebum production in oily skin, it stimulates sebum production in dry skin. The essential oil, which was already used in ancient Egypt for skin care, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound-healing effect.
- Astringent, regenerating, healing and antiseptic, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) essential oil is excellent for treating skin problems such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. It regulates sebum secretion, helps in wound healing and skin cell regeneration. Bergamot invigorates and refreshes, smells citrusy and yet spicy with its own character, like an "Italian spring morning after the rain". Bergamot is a hybrid of bitter orange and lime.
* Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil (43,33%), ** Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, * Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (15%), ** Sorbitan Oleate, * Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (1% ), * Camelia Japonica Seed Oil (0,1%), * Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (0,1%), * Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (0,1%), *** Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, * ** Paeonia Su ﬀ ruticosa Root Extract, *** Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, * Lactobacillus / Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate (0,05%), * Lactobacillus / Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate (0,05%), * Lactobacillus / Taraxacum O ﬃ cinale (Dandelion) Rhizome / Root Ferment Filtrate (0,05%), Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil ** Fragrance.
* Certified Organically Grown
** Natural Origin
*** Naturally derived extract in Preservative function / Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free / Allergen: D-Limonene
Very pleasant and economical.
All time favorite. The Cleansing Oil cleans reliably, is very economical and, despite the fragrances it contains, is also suitable for sensitive skin.