Fermented Deep Rich Lip Scrub 25 g
Gentle lip peeling and nutrient-rich care with the Deep Rich Lip Scrub from Whamisa.
The mixture of organic brown sugar and Muscovado cane sugar removes dead skin cells and supplies the delicate lip skin with amino acids and minerals. Gentle BHA and PHA acids support the peeling. The lip scrub is rounded off with nourishing oils such as jojoba, carrot seed, coconut and olive oil, which provide nutrients and moisture.
- suitable for all lips, including sensitive skin
- Gentle sugar-based peeling removes dead skin cells and promotes moisture absorption in the lips
- exfoliates and nourishes with organic sugar, gluconoglactone (PHA), capryloylsalicylic acid (BHA), vanilla extract, coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, carrot seed oil, ferments and murumuru butter
- 100% natural, 83% from organic farming
- vegan, cruelty-free, BDHI certified, dermatologically tested, 100% natural & fermented
Already knew? Lips dry out quickly because they have no oil glands. Therefore, in order to keep your lips moisturized, you need to moisturize them. To keep the lips soft and moist, it is advisable to exfoliate them regularly. Because of the layer of dead skin cells, the moisture cannot be optimally absorbed by the skin under the horny layer. A peeling removes the dead skin cells.
- Apply a small amount to wet lips with gentle pressure.
- Rinse or wipe with a damp cloth.
- The oil-based scrub foams slightly when it comes into contact with water.
- Follow with a moisturizing lip balm such as Organic Seeds Lip Moisture or Organic Fruits Lip Moisture.
- Best results are achieved when used in the morning after a lip mask to completely soften dead skin cells before exfoliating.
- Raw sugar (sucrose) is a humectant and moisturizes the skin. In addition, sugar is a natural source of glycolic acid, which helps to slough off dead skin cells and reveal new, fresh skin. The small raw sugar particles are also very suitable as a mechanical peeling.
- Gluconolactone or PHA acid (polyhydroxy acids) are the mild counterpart to the AHAs. Unlike the AHAs, they do not increase sun sensitivity and can be used on sensitive skin. PHAs moisturize, astringent, clarify and fight glycation, a natural chemical process that weakens the skin's collagen and elastin. Rich in antioxidants, PHAs stimulate growth and repair of the epidermis. The skin appears plumper and smoother. Gluconolactone is an ester of gluconic acid found in honey, fermented products, wine and fruit juices.
- Murumuru butter (Astrocaryum murumura seed butter) is extracted from the seeds of the Murumuru palm. Used by locals in the Amazon for centuries, the butter provides plenty of moisture and soothes dry, cracked and sensitive skin. With an effective composition of essential fatty acids and pro-vitamin A, Murumura helps restore the elasticity of mature and damaged skin. The butter also has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, penetrates quickly into the skin and leaves the skin feeling smooth and velvety.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) moisturizes and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Lactobacillus – Probiotic lactic acid bacteria supports the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and thus fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and impurities. The active ingredient reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil / Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil) - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and rough skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature skin aging. Carotene can give the skin a slightly darker tone (natural self-tanner).
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Salicylic Acid - A nature-identical organic acid with antimicrobial and corneal dissolving (keratolytic) properties. Removes dead cells, supports cell renewal and inhibits sebum secretion. Ingredient for oily skin prone to breakouts, blackheads or acne. Occurs naturally in willow bark or meadowsweet, for example.
- Ferments – During fermentation, a natural ingredient is mixed with certain enzymes and/or bacteria, mostly the probiotic Lactobacillus. During the fermentation process, the raw material is broken down and additional valuable amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants are produced. This allows the active ingredient to develop its full power and optimally care for the skin. The split molecules are also smaller and can therefore be better and more effectively recognized and absorbed by the body. The fermentation also counteracts pathogens and fungi, which means that the ingredients can be preserved on their own and the addition of preservatives can be dispensed with.
*Sucrose(74.24%), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, *Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract(4%), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(2%), *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1%), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1%), *Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter(0.8%), *Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil(0.01%), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coconut Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Gluconolactone, *Lactobacillus/ Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate(0.05%), *Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate(0.05%), *Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate(0.05%).
(Certified Organically Grown / Sucrose(Black sugar+Muscovadi))