Deostick Mighty Mint 65 g
The deodorant sticks from We Love The Planet effectively and naturally prevent the formation of unpleasant odors and leave you feeling fresh all day long. Just like that Deodorant creams they contain only natural ingredients and are available in six different fragrances.
- Forever Fresh is a refreshing scent of citrus oil and herbs.
- Original orange smells irresistibly of the oil of Spanish mandarin.
- Mighty Mint has an invigorating scent of mint and rosemary.
- Lovely lavender smells of a bouquet of wild lavender.
- Sweet Serenity is a fine scent of rose oil, honey and mild herbs.
- So sensitive is the deodorant for sensitive skin. Without baking soda and essential oils, but with a gentle hypoallergenic perfume.
Based on ingredients with 100% natural origin, such as coconut oil, cornstarch powder, beeswax and baking soda, the lead deodorant sticks from We Love The Planet safe through the day. In addition, the combination of natural oils (macadamia, coconuts and rapeseed) gives the deodorant a firm, smooth consistency that feels good under the armpits and is easy to apply.
- 100% natural and effective
- the deodorants are recommended for men and women alike
- available in 6 different fragrances
- the packaging consists of a cardboard tube (papertube) that is 100% recyclable
- the deodorant is easy to take with you and since it is a cream you can even take it with you on the plane
- Natural Cosmetics Standard (NCS) and EcoControl (BNN recognized)
- Press the stick a little up on the underside and apply the product thinly under the armpits with a few stroking movements.
- Let it soak in for about a minute or two.
- A deodorant stick lasts for about 2 to 3 months.
- Keep cool and dry.
- 5 reasons to switch to natural deodorants.
Coconut oil *, baking soda, corn starch powder, beeswax, coco-caprylate / caprate, macadamia oil, polyglycerin-6 ester behenate, olive oil, field mint oil, rosemary oil, St. John's wort oil, sunflower oil *, tocopherol, lime **, linalool **
* = from kbA ** = component of essential oils