Deocreme Forever Fresh 48 g
We Love Deodorant - 100% natural and effective! They work without synthetic ingredients We Love The Planet Deodorant soothing and moisturizing. The deodorant cream is easy to apply and is very well absorbed by the skin. We Love The Planet helps you stay fresh naturally.
- Forever Fresh is a refreshing scent of pure citrus oils and herbs
- Original orange smells irresistibly of the oil of Spanish mandarins
- Mighty Mint has an invigorating scent of mint and rosemary
- Lovely lavender smells of a bouquet of wild lavender
- sweet serenity is a fine scent of rose oil, honey and mild herbs
- Luscious Lime (vegan) is an elegant scent of lime, mandarin and bergamot
- So Sensitive (for sensitive skin) Without baking soda and essential oils, but with a gentle hypoallergenic fragrance
- Sweet & Soft (vegan and for sensitive skin) Without baking soda and essential oils, but with a gentle hypoallergenic perfume
Each We Love The Planet Deodorant is based on a combination of beeswax, coconut oil and corn starch powder. Together with baking soda and antibacterial oils such as St. John's wort oil, citrus oil or patchouli oil, unpleasant odors are prevented.
- 100% natural and effective
- In the vegan deodorants Luscious Lime and Sweet & Soft, beeswax has been replaced by wax from Myricabesje
- So Sensitive and Sweet & Soft deodorants were specially developed for sensitive skin and do not contain baking soda
- the deodorant is packed in a tinplate can without aluminum, which is very easy to recycle
- Natural Cosmetics Standard (NCS) and EcoControl (BNN recognized)
- Pick up some cream with your finger, distribute it gently under the armpits and massage in.
- One deodorant is enough for about 2 to 3 months.
- Keep cool and dry.
- 5 reasons to switch to natural deodorants.
Coconut oil *, baking soda, corn starch powder, beeswax, caprylic acid, olive oil, citrus oil, lime **, patchouli oil, tocopherol, sunflower oil *, St. John's wort oil, citral **, linalool **, geraniol **
* = from organic farming, ** = component of essential oils