Valley of Light Illuminative 2-in-1 Mask & Exfoliant 50 ml
Nourishing mask and illuminative peeling - that's Valley of Light. The 2-in-1 mask smoothes and cushions your skin and gives it a fresh glow.
Caffeine from Balinese cocoa and coffee promotes elasticity and fights dark circles and hyperpigmentation. Bio-available adaptogens from Reishi, Chaga and Cordyceps have a soothing and balancing effect and give a smooth complexion. Hibiscus fruit acids gently exfoliate and leave your skin soft and supple.
- suitable for all skin types, also ideal for sensitive and sensitive skin
- improves hyperpigmentation, discolouration and uneven skin texture
- Promotes elasticity and gives dull and dull skin more radiance
- 2-in-1: mask and peeling
- promotes a radiant complexion with cocoa, rice, hibiscus, coffee arabica, mushroom extracts, turmeric and guaraná
- without essential oils - ideal for sensitive skin
- with a chocolate scent
- Vegan, cruelty-free (PETA certified) and free of any essential oils, soy, gluten and palm oil
"We know what it's like to feel uncomfortable and insecure in your own skin. Wabi-Sabi Botanicals offers modern, natural skincare without essential oils for your healthiest, brightest skin ever. Our goal is to restore confidence and radiance to women struggling with sensitive skin, skin stress and other skin issues.” Elysse Crabtree, Founders.
- Mix a teaspoon of the powder with water or honey (ratio 1:1).
- Apply the mixture to clean skin with your fingers or a soft brush.
- Leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes.
- Finally, wash the mask off with warm water or gently with a cloth.
- For an extra peeling effect: mix some powder with The Giver Cleansing Oil
- Note: Shelf life 12 months after opening.
- The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi.
- Cacao (Theobroma Cacaoo Powder) is rich in magnesium and sulfur. It is very high in polyphenol antioxidants that fight harmful free radicals. Cacao increases circulation and promotes healing at the cellular level. The active ingredient has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes the skin and is naturally rich in flavonoids, which can slow down the aging process, repair skin damage and support healthy collagen production.
- AHA fruit acids (alpha hydroxy acids) Gently loosen dead skin cells and promote the process of cell renewal (anti-aging effect). AHAs help with blemished skin, fight pimples and reduce acne scars. They promote blood circulation and can lighten pigment spots and refine the pore structure.
- caffeine (caffeine) – natural caffeine obtained from coffee beans has a stimulating effect, activates cell metabolism and promotes the breakdown of fat cells. Caffeine stimulates blood circulation so that cells can be supplied with oxygen and nutrients more effectively. Caffeine is used in cosmetics to combat the uneven distribution of fat cells that lead to uneven skin known as cellulite or "orange peel". Caffeine is also used in shampoos. Here it stimulates the activity of the hair follicle cells.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder / Hibiscus Sabdari ﬀ a Flower Extract) has already been referred to as the "botox plant" because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- Turmeric / turmeric / turmeric (Curcuma longa) has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- Reishi / Lackporling (Ganoderma Lucidum), also called "mushroom of eternal life", contains many minerals, vitamins, amino acids and trace elements that make it particularly valuable in medicine. But Reishi is also highly valued in cosmetics, thanks in part to its anti-inflammatory and skin-rejuvenating properties and its ability to fight free radicals.
- Ferments – Fermentation involves adding specific enzymes and/or bacteria, most commonly the probiotic Lactobacillus, to a natural ingredient. During the fermentation process, the raw material is broken down and additional valuable amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants are produced. This allows the active ingredient to develop its full power and optimally care for the skin. The split molecules are also smaller and can therefore be better and more effectively recognized and absorbed by the body. The fermentation also counteracts pathogens and fungi, which means that the ingredients can be preserved on their own and the addition of preservatives can be dispensed with.
Theobroma Cacao (RAW VOLCANIC CACAO)*, Oryza Sativa (WHITE RICE)*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (ROSELLE HIBISCUS)*, Coffea Arabica (BALINESE ARABICA COFFEE)*, Ganoderma Lucidum (FERMENTED REISHI)*, Cordyceps Militaris (CORDYCEPS)*, Inonotus Obliquus (CHAGA)*, Curcuma Xanthorrhiza (TEMULAWAK)*, Paullinia cupana (GUARANA)*.