The Giver Illuminative Cleansing Oil 50 ml
Gentle cleaner, effective make-up remover and luminosity enhancer - The Giver is a gentle all-rounder. It cleanses your skin without irritating or drying it out and leaves it looking wonderfully fresh!
The gentle, oil-based cleanser is fragrance-free and essential oil-free and works wonders on sensitive and dry skin. Rich fatty acids from cold-pressed oils nourish, moisturize and cleanse your skin without drying it out. Vitamin C and caffeine ensure firm, fresh-looking and supple skin.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for dry, sensitive skin and skin prone to impurities
- 2-in-1: gentle cleansing and effective make-up removal without drying out
- promotes a radiant, smooth and even complexion
- nourishes and nourishes with caffeine, perilla oil, sapote seed oil, vitamins C & E, kukui nut and hibiscus
- without essential oils - ideal for sensitive skin
- smells like freshly brewed coffee
- Vegan, cruelty-free (PETA certified) and free of any essential oils, soy, gluten and palm oil
The Giver smells like freshly brewed coffee and feels like velvet on your skin. Gives a radiant, smooth and even appearance.
A satisfied customer writes: "I have incredibly sensitive and acne prone skin and this has been amazing! It's gentle, but so effective at cleansing and removing all make up!"
- Apply 2-3 drops of the oil to your dry face.
- Massage the oil in for 30 seconds to dissolve the make-up.
- Finally, wash it off with warm water and gently pat your skin dry.
- For the best result: Use the afterwards The Offering Probitoic toner.
- Note: Shelf life 12 months after opening.
- caffeine (caffeine) – natural caffeine obtained from coffee beans has a stimulating effect, activates cell metabolism and promotes the breakdown of fat cells. Caffeine stimulates blood flow so that cells can be supplied with oxygen and nutrients more effectively. Caffeine is used in cosmetics to combat the uneven distribution of fat cells that lead to uneven skin known as cellulite or "orange peel". Caffeine is also used in shampoos. Here it stimulates the activity of the hair follicle cells.
- Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil) has been used as a beauty oil in Hawaii for centuries. The gentle, quickly absorbed oil contains linolenic acid, linoleic acid and vitamins A, C and E. It relieves skin irritations (e.g. eczema and psoriasis), provides moisture and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder / Hibiscus Sabdari ﬀ a Flower Extract) has already been referred to as the "botox plant" because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
Aleurites Moluccanus (KUKUI NUT) Seed Oil, Perilla Ocymoides (PERILLA) Seed Oil, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate†, Coffea Arabica (COFFEE) Seed Oil, Pouteria Sapota (SAPOTE) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (HIBISCUS) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (VITAMIN E).