Moisture Boost Ultra-Moisturizig Dry Skin Serum 15 ml
The Moisture Boost Serum is the ideal, rich solution for dry, flaky or cracked skin.
The ultra-moisturizing blend of nourishing oils and squalane, an essential component of the skin's own hydro-lipid film, repairs, nourishes and cares for dry skin conditions. The rich, fast-absorbing Moisture Boost Serum is enriched with Ximenia, Sake and Japanese Umi Budo Algae to deeply hydrate skin and protect it from chronic or seasonal dryness during cold seasons.
- ideal for dry, cracked and scaly skin, also suitable for sensitive skin
- skin's own squalane reduces inflammation, moisturizes and leaves your skin wonderfully soft
- Rice bran oil, baobab oil, ximenia nut and umi budo oil provide intensive moisture, promote collagen formation and fight free radicals
- Rice Ferment/Sake Extract minimizes the appearance of pores and fights the effects of harsh weather
- without essential oils - ideal for sensitive skin
- absorbs quickly and leaves no film
- Vegan, cruelty-free (PETA certified) and free of any essential oils, soy and palm oil
"We know what it's like to feel uncomfortable and insecure in your own skin. Wabi-Sabi Botanicals offers modern, natural skincare without essential oils for your healthiest, brightest skin ever. Our goal is to restore confidence and radiance to women struggling with sensitive skin, skin stress and other skin issues.” Elysse Crabtree, Founders.
Wabi-Sabi is a ritual derived from the Japanese legend of Sen no Rikyū. In 16th-century Japan, a young man named Rikyū wanted to learn the art of tea ceremony. So he went to the famous tea master Takeno Jōō, who instructed him to rake a garden full of leaves. After cleaning the garden, Rikyū saw how spotless and perfect it looked. Before showing it to his master, he shook a Japanese red maple tree and the beautifully colored leaves fell to Boden. Sen no Rikyū looked at his work and found it to be spot on. He is now considered the first to truly understand the core meaning of wabi-sabi - the art of finding beauty in imperfection, cherishing the moment knowing it will pass, and honoring what is real and is authentic.
- Apply 3-4 drops of the serum to your face and neck in the morning and evening.
- Note: Shelf life 12 months after opening.
- Rice bran oil (Oryza sativa bran oil) is obtained from the fat and vitamin-rich rice bran, which consists of the pericarp and seed coat of the rice grain. The oil contains a lot of vitamin E and essential unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, linolenic acid, myristic acid). It is a light, fast-absorbing oil that has a soothing effect on irritated and dry skin conditions. The active ingredient is also often used for sensitive or barrier-impaired skin.
- Baobab Oil (Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil) is obtained from the seeds of the fruits of the African baobab tree. Babobab oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and moisturizing properties. It protects the natural barrier function, boosts elastin and collagen production and makes the skin look plumper. The tree, also known as the baobab tree, belongs to the mallow family and is a characteristic symbol of the African savannah. The baobab tree is able to store water over a long period of time.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells. It is mostly obtained from olive oil, more rarely from rice germ or wheat germ oil. For cosmetics, squalene is converted into squalane. Squalane no longer contains any unsaturated compounds and is therefore resistant to oxidation and has a longer shelf life. Incidentally, squalane was originally obtained from shark liver, hence the name. Squalus is the Latin name for shark.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
Oryza Sativa (RICE) Bran Oil, Adansonia Digitata (BAOBAB) Seed Oil, Ximenia Americana (XIMENIA) Seed Oil, Squalane, Bertholletia Excelsa (BRAZIL NUT) Seed Oil, Caulerpa Lentillifera (UMI BUDO) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (SUNFLOWER) Seed Oil , Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/Rice Ferment Filtrate (SAKE) Extract.