Light Reveal Illuminative Eye & Face Serum 15 ml
The Light Reveal Illuminative Eye & Face Serum is the optimal solution for dark circles under the eyes, sluggish skin, puffiness, uneven complexion and skin texture, hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
With 5% THD, a stable and gentle form of vitamin C, it promotes the skin's natural luminosity and ensures even skin tone and skin texture. With 3x more caffeine than coffee, Light Reveal is stronger than other caffeinated eye and face serums and miraculously firms your skin.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive and blemish-prone skin
- Vitamin C & A for an even complexion, collagen boost and natural radiance
- soft, firm skin thanks to the caffeine of the guarana fruit
- Carotenes help your skin to regenerate
- Vegan, cruelty-free (PETA certified) and free of any essential oils, gluten and palm oil
A satisfied customer writes: "I really love this product. It has been great for morning and night, face and eye! Perfect hydration for immediately after cleansing. Highly recommend."
Wabi-Sabi is a ritual derived from the Japanese legend of Sen no Rikyū. In 16th-century Japan, a young man named Rikyū wanted to learn the art of tea ceremony. So he went to the famous tea master Takeno Jōō, who instructed him to rake a garden full of leaves. After cleaning the garden, Rikyū saw how spotless and perfect it looked. Before showing it to his master, he shook a Japanese red maple tree and the beautifully colored leaves fell to Boden. Sen no Rikyū looked at his work and found it to be spot on. He is now considered the first to truly understand the core meaning of wabi-sabi - the art of finding beauty in imperfection, cherishing the moment knowing it will pass, and honoring what is real and is authentic.
- Apply 4-6 drops of the serum to cleansed, still damp skin in the morning and evening.
- Note: Shelf life 12 months after opening.
- caffeine (caffeine) – natural caffeine obtained from coffee beans has a stimulating effect, activates cell metabolism and promotes the breakdown of fat cells. Caffeine stimulates blood circulation so that cells can be supplied with oxygen and nutrients more effectively. Caffeine is used in cosmetics to combat the uneven distribution of fat cells that lead to uneven skin known as cellulite or "orange peel". Caffeine is also used in shampoos. Here it stimulates the activity of the hair follicle cells.
- Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil) has been used as a beauty oil in Hawaii for centuries. The gentle, quickly absorbed oil contains linolenic acid, linoleic acid and vitamins A, C and E. It relieves skin irritations (e.g. eczema and psoriasis), provides moisture and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Goji Berry Oil / Fruit Extract (Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Extract) contains antioxidants such as phenolic acids and flavonoids, amino acids, carotenoids and vitamins B, C and E. Goji berry oil helps firm the skin, reduce inflammation and stimulate blood circulation. Protects against environmental damage. An effective ingredient for anti-aging prevention.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Soybean Oil or Soya Oil (Soya Bean Oil) is a well-tolerated care oil due to the high linoleic acid content. The oil is quickly absorbed by the skin without forming an unpleasant greasy film. The linoleic acid binds moisture in the upper layers of the skin so that the skin feels firmer and looks fresher. Soybean oil also has an antioxidant effect and protects against environmental pollution.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) moisturizes and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
Aleurites Moluccanus (KUKUI NUT) Seed Oil, Carapa Guianensis (ANDIROBA) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (VITAMIN C), Mauritia Flexuosa (BURITI) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (VITAMIN E), Hippophae Rhamnoides (SEA BUCKTHORN) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Lycium Barbarum (GOJI) Fruit Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialus (ASTAXANTHIN) Extract, Olea Europaea (OLIVE) Fruit Oil, Glycine Max (SOYBEAN) Oil.