Age Gracefully Ageless Face Serum 15 ml
Age Gracefully Serum is the perfect solution for fine lines, premature aging, sun damage and uneven skin tone and texture.
Applied at night, it contains vitamin A-rich cacay oil and clinically proven lupine extracts to help regenerate and rejuvenate skin while you sleep. Age Gracefully supports collagen regeneration and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines for smooth, plump skin.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for mature skin
- Vitamin A reduces fine lines, evens out complexion and skin texture and serves as a collagen boost
- with antioxidants that fight free radicals
- increased skin elasticity thanks to Lupeol
- nourishes with acai, sunflower and coffee seed oil
- without essential oils - ideal for sensitive skin
- Vegan, cruelty-free (PETA certified) and free of any essential oils, soy, gluten and palm oil
“Over the years I have learned that radiance is closely related to the well-being of the body, mind and spirit. And our own well-being depends on the rituals we perform in our daily lives. Our goal at Wabi-Sabi® is to help you regain your confidence and always feel beautiful in your skin - whether you have breakouts, suffer from skin stress or are sensitive.” Elysse Crabtree, Founder
A satisfied customer writes: "I really like the Age Gracefully serum. Works wonderfully on sensitive skin. I enjoy mixing this with my face oil in the evening. Helps keep the skin smooth and youthful looking."
- Apply 3-4 drops of the serum directly to clean, damp skin in the evening.
- To soften fine lines, dab 1-2 drops around the eye sockets.
- Tip: Use Age Gracefully with The Offering Toner and The Giving Cleansing Oil in your anti-aging routine.
- Note: Shelf life 12 months after opening.
- Cacay oil (CaryodenDron Orinocense Seed Oil) is obtained from the nuts of Cacay trees in Colombia. Cacay oil is a light, quickly absorbed oil, with a high proportion of antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. The pleasantly nutty scented oil has powerful cell-renewing properties, it contains approx. 50% more vitamin E than argan oil and three times more vitamin A than rose hip oil. And the high concentration of linoleic acid is responsible for effectively combating pimples, inflammation and skin diseases. A powerful combination of active ingredients for healthy skin.
- Perilla oil or sesame leaf oil (Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil) is obtained from the seeds of the plant native to Asia and belonging to the mint family. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, the oil is used in skin care products as a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging agent. It protects the skin from oxidative stress, reduces redness and irritation and ensures healthy, rejuvenated skin. It also helps the skin to lock in and store moisture, leaving skin soft and supple.
- Coffee seed oil / extract (Coffea Arabica / Robusta Seed Oil / Extract (coffee beans)) is obtained from green, unroasted coffee beans. With its high content of linoleic acid, polyphenols, sterols and vitamin E, coffee seeds fight free radicals and signs of premature skin aging. Coffee seed oil/extract moisturizes, strengthens our skin's natural barrier function and is a powerful stimulant for the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Has a skin-tightening effect and supports skin firmness, caffeine promotes blood circulation.
- The Acai Berry (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract / Acai Oil) is the fruit of the Acai palm from South America. The acai berry contains mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols combat oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
Perilla Ocymoides (PERILLA) Seed Oil, Caryodendron Orinocense (CACAY) Seed Oil, Coffea Arabica (GREEN COFFEE) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (ACAI) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (SUNFLOWER) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (VITAMIN E), Lupinus Albus (LUPINE) Seed Extract.