True Rose Repair Essence 50 ml
Transforms dull, dehydrated skin into soft and supple skin with an elastic texture. Urang True Rose Repair Essence is suitable for all skin types and provides long-lasting moisture and nutrients with the power of rose. The serum-like texture glides over the skin and is quickly absorbed to give it a glowing complexion.
Bulgarian organic rose water, which is rich in skin-friendly vitamins C and A, soothes the skin with its soothing and acne-inhibiting properties. Rose blossom oil, willow extract, peony, aloe and olive extracts provide the skin with nutrients, soothe and protect against environmental influences.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for dull, mature and sensitive skin
- transforms dull, dehydrated skin into soft, supple skin
- has anti-inflammatory effects, even on acne-prone skin.
- nourishes and moisturizes with rose water, willow extract, peony, Indian watersabel, Green tea extract, chamomile, rosemary, rose oil and licorice root extract.
- vegan, cruelty free
- Apply 2-3 pumps of the essence to the skin.
- Massage gently; until it is completely drawn in.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
- Duration of use: 6 months after opening
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose (flower) water, is obtained from rose petals. Rose distillate has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- The essential rose oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil) from the flowers of the Damascena rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
- Willow Bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Peony root extract (Paeonia lactiflora) is widely used in traditional medicine in Korea, China, and Japan. Peony root has a diverse chemical composition consisting of essential oils, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides. The peony is said to have toning, antioxidant and line-reducing effects, while paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins and flavonoids can protect skin cells from environmental damage and aging. In addition, the polysaccharides contained in the peony activate cell activity.
- Indian watersabel / Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine, it is called Indian watersabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Japanese knotweed extract (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract) is a good source of the powerful polyphenolic antioxidant trans-resveratrol, which is considered to be the most bioavailable form of resveratrol. It protects the body cells, fights free radicals and promotes firmer and firmer skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and combats light-induced skin aging. Knotweed Also known as Mexican bamboo or in TCM as Hu Zhang.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
** Rosa Damascena Flower Water (50.7%), Water, ** Glycerin (7%), Sclerotium Gum, Betaine, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lascena) Extract Flower Oil (0.1%), ** Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (0.05%)