S.O.S. Multibalm 15 ml
Regenerating balm for dry skin. The SOS Multibalm is a moisturizing and nourishing balm that repairs dry, cracked or damaged skin and makes it soft again.
The Multi-Balm consists of organic seed oils that are rich in skin-friendly vitamins and minerals. The creamy, antioxidant-rich formula makes dry spots disappear, accelerates acne scar healing, moisturizes chapped lips, and softens dry cuticles and rough elbows.
- regenerating and moisturizing balm
- especially suitable for dry or damaged skin
- perfect for lips, eye area, laugh lines, elbows, knees, ankles, cuticles, etc.
- 95,5% from organic cultivation - high-quality vegetable oils from jojoba, tamanu, calendula, avocado, orange and beeswax
- cruelty-free and without synthetic fragrances, additives, harmful chemicals or preservatives
The multibalm can be used as a moisturizer for chapped lips or for dry skin all over the body. The balm also makes dry cuticles soft again.
The Urang Korean beauty products have been tested by the EWG (Environmental Working Group) and awarded the EWG value 1 (safe and gentle).
- Apply the balm to dry or cracked areas such as lips, elbows, knees, heels, hands or scars.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store at room temperature.
- Duration of use: 6 months after opening
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) - The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Calendula / marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Orange essential oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil) is a moisturizing oil that has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect at the same time. It accelerates wound healing and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue. Use it for inflamed, irritated and barrier-disordered skin. It is also ideal for problematic and very sensitive skin.
** Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, ** Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, ** Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, ** Beeswax, ** Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, ** Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera ( Canelilla) Wax, ** Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Tocopherol, * Parfum (Fragrance), * Limonene
* from natural essential oils
95,5% from organic farming
a soothing balm for dry, cracked skin areas. I also tolerate it well with minor skin inflammations without further irritation. I especially like it on the lips.