Rose Ceramide Cream 50 ml
Just what your skin needs. The donates with the perfect mixture of soothing rose water, nourishing macadamia and skin-protecting ceramides Urang Rose Ceramide Cream intensive and long-lasting moisture for all skin types.
The non-greasy and quickly absorbed cream supplies the skin with moisture throughout the day, making the skin feel pleasant.
suitable for all skin types, particularly beneficial for mature and dry skin
- Organic rose water provides moisture and soothes reddened and irritated skin, Ceramides strengthen the skin barrier and prevent moisture loss
- Nourishes with Damascus rose water, macadamia nut oil, shea butter, soybean ferment, rose hip oil, jojoba oil and rose oil
- with a slight rose scent
- vegan, cruelty free
Urang Rose Ceramide Cream is suitable as both a day and night cream and is formulated without synthetic fragrances, additives, harmful chemicals, or preservatives. Urang Korean beauty products have been tested by the EWG (Environmental Working Group) and awarded the EWG value 1 (safe and gentle).
- Apply the cream to cleansed skin and pat it gently into the skin.
- Duration of use: 6 months after opening.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also known as rose (flower) water, is obtained from rose petals. Rose distillate has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- The essential rose oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil) from the flowers of the Damascena rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Ceramides are lipids (fats) that occur naturally in our skin. They form the basis for the barrier function of our skin. The skin barrier ensures that no harmful substances get into the skin and that the skin remains well moisturized. A functioning skin barrier is essential for healthy skin. Ceramides reduce water loss from the skin, also known as TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss), and protect against environmental pollution, bacteria and other influences to which the skin is exposed. Ceramides are therefore an effective anti-aging agent that also helps to keep the skin supple and soft.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) Provides a lot of moisture and cares for dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water (33%) *, Aqua, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bacillus / Soybean Ferment Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Ceramide NP, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (40mg), Geraniol **
(* Organic ingredient, ** From natural essential oils)