Pink Everlasting Ampoule 35 ml
The high content of amino acids, antioxidants and betaines give the Pink Everlasting Ampoule has skin-rejuvenating and regenerating properties.
The main component of the gel-like serum is high-quality organic flower water from the Immortelle (straw flower) from Italy. The everlasting flower regenerates and repairs the skin thanks to its soothing, skin-healing properties, and its essential oil gives it a light, fresh scent.
- excellent anti-aging properties, promotes the firmness of the skin and improves its elasticity
- the beautiful dark pink shade is naturally obtained from vitamin B12
- the highly concentrated Elixir is easily absorbed and provides long-lasting moisture and nutrients
- suitable for all skin types, including mature skin
- vegan, cruelty-free, has a delicate scent of rose
Cypress oil, gotu kola, hydrolyzed quinoa and lemon balm round off this formulation. All ingredients have been selected for their exceptional anti-aging properties.
The vegan ampoule is formulated without synthetic fragrances, additives, harmful chemicals or preservatives and is suitable for all skin types. All ingredients were rated 1 by the EEC. Use within 6 months of opening.
- Apply to the skin and massage gently.
- After one Toner use and if necessary with 1-2 drops facial oil the mischi
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
- Note: Do not expose to direct sunlight as this will change the color of the product.
- Everlasting flower, also known as immortelle or immortal flower, has an astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect and supports wound healing. D.he essential oil is said to activate collagen synthesis and thus strengthen connective tissue, stimulate skin regeneration and improve skin elasticity. Due to its soothing properties, it is also very suitable for irritated and sensitive skin.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness.
- Indian watersabel / Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine this is called waterabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil) contains a lot of vitamin C and can help to revitalize and brighten a dull complexion. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
** Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water (81.7%), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, ** Glycerin, Betaine, ** Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Rosa Rugosa Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sclerotium Gum, ** Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit ) Peel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sucrose, ** Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, ** Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, * Methylcobalamin
** organic ingredient
* Methylcobalamin: Origin from non GMO maize