Wegen Natural Priming Oil 40 ml
Because of Und Gretel is the perfect priming booster for dry and tired-looking skin. Light-reflecting pigments ensure a finely shimmering glow, that gives your complexion freshness and youthfulness.
The subtly shimmering face oil contains natural oils such as rosehip kernel oil, almond oil, rose geranium oil and plant extracts, which provide the skin with important nutrients, smooth the skin and bring it into balance.
- oily make-up primer for dry and tired-looking skin
- light-reflecting pigments ensure a finely shimmering glow
- regenerating balance for a radiant and youthful complexion
- with skin-smoothing properties
- nourishes with rose hip oil, hemp oil, almond oil, vitamin E, lavender, orange, geranium and sunflower seed oil
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested and COSMOS ORGANIC certified
Wegen is the perfect base for your foundation that can melt even better into the skin. But you can also apply pure paths for a natural glow
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil **, Coco-Caprylate Undecane, Tridecane Trihydroxystearin, Mica Rosa Canina Seed Oil *, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil *, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Oil * Tocopherol Lavandula, Angustifolia Oil * Citrus, Aurantium Oil, Expressed * Pelargonium, Graveolens Flower Oil Citrus, Limon Peel Oil * Limonene, Linalool Citronellol Geraniol, Citral CI 77891 CI 77491
* from organic farming
** made from mixed organic and non organic sources
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Sunflower Seed Oil **, Coconut Base, Care Substance, Lipid, Mica Mineral, Rose Hip Seed Oil *, Hemp Oil *, Almond Oil *, Vitamin E, Lavender Oil *, Orange Peel Oil *, Geranium Oil, Lemon Peel Oil *, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol , Citral Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Red Iron Oxide.
*from controlled organic farming
** made from mixed biological and non-biological sources
- The priming oil should be shaken well before use.
- Put a small amount of the oil in the palms of your hands and massage it into your face well after your care routine.
- Let the oil soak in completely before applying your foundation
- You can also use paths without make-up - for a natural and subtle glow.
- Rose hip seed oil - The oil from the fruits of the dog rose is very effective in supporting skin regeneration. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- almond oil - (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil) is mild and well suited for the care of sensitive skin. Almond oil has a soothing, moisturizing and moisturizing effect. Dry, irritated and mature skin benefits particularly. Almond oil makes the skin soft and supple and is also good for hair care. Vitamins and the high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (especially oleic acids) strengthen the barrier function and have a protective effect.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.