Erst Natural Priming Cream 40 ml
Und Gretels First is the priming booster for normal, oily or combination skin with enlarged pores.
After cleaning and care, the primer comes into play. With natural ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, celery extracts, linseed, natural Ectoin® and silver acacia, it ensures a smooth complexion and serves as an ideal base for your foundation.
- perfect base for the Lieth Foundation, makes every foundation more durable and powerful for a radiant make-up
Applied pure, first gives a smooth, even complexion
- skin-smoothing properties
- contains cranberry fruit water, jojoba ester, sunflower wax, beeswax, lavender oil, celery extract, linseed, hyaluronic acid and ectoin (natural molecule)
- cruelty free and COSMOS ORGANIC certified
It's prime (r) time!
Aqua / Water, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Water / Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Water *, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Propanediol, Coco-caprylate / caprate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic / capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Polyglyceryl-6 Trearigate, C10-18 , Silica, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauroyl Lysine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cetyl Alcohol, Ectoin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera / Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsapiol , Sorbitan Trioleate, Sodium Phytate, Polyglycerin-3, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera / Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Lavandula Angustifolia Herb Oil / Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Apium Graveolens Seed Extract / Apium Graveolens Extra (Celeryum) Usitatissimum Seed Extract / Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Alcohol, Linalool
* from organic farming
Water, cranberry amniotic fluid *, tetradecanoic acid, propanediol, coconut oil ester, pentylene glycol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, based on olive oil, hardened, based on stearic acid, based on fatty acids, silicic acid, jojoba fatty acids, fatty alcohol, amino acid derivative, cellulose (microcrystalline), sunflower seed, eetoinyl alcohol Wax, base beeswax, xanthan gum, cellulose, base olive oil, honokiol, base sorbitol, phytic acid salt, polyglycerin, silver acacia wax, lavender oil, sodium hyaluronate, celery seed extract, flaxseed extract, alcohol, linalool
*from controlled organic farming
- After thoroughly cleaning the skin and following the individual care routine, apply a pea-sized amount of the priming cream evenly to the face with your fingers.
- For combination skin, a second thin layer can be massaged onto the T-zone.
- Let it work in briefly, then apply the foundation as usual.
- Can also be used on its own without make-up for facial care.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue lying between the skin cells, it fills and supports it. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- With their antioxidant and antiseptic properties, celery seeds have skin-caring properties. The functional mixture of celery and flaxseed extracts counteracts pore enlargement by laying a naturally fresh veil over the skin and in your pores.
- Flax Seed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract) - The high omega-3 content of the oil is anti-inflammatory and can suppress breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. Also very effective for hair care.
- The wax of the silver acacia - also called mimosa wax - is obtained from the flowers of the silver acacia. The properties of the delicately scented wax strengthen the skin barrier, protect the skin from moisture loss and thus keep the skin in good condition. The wax also has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, calming and relaxing effects on the skin.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.