Konjac Facial Puff Sponge Bamboo Charcoal
Effective cleansing for oily skin and skin that is prone to blemishes.
The Konjac Facial Puff Sponge Bamboo Charcoal The Konjac Sponge Company is a natural Konjac sponge that is ideal for oily, blemished and inflammatory skin. It is mixed with bamboo charcoal, which in turn contains mineral-rich activated charcoal. The skin is deeply cleansed and blackheads and dirt are removed, while excess oil is absorbed and the skin is detoxified. Bamboo charcoal is also a natural antioxidant that helps fight acne-causing bacteria.
With its short growth period, bamboo is an absolutely sustainable resource. Bamboo charcoal is a charcoal made from bamboo.
- ideal for oily and blemished skin
- fights bacteria causing Anke
- deeply cleanses and removes blackheads, dirt and grease
- balances the pH value
- gently exfoliates
- Size: approx. 8 cm in diameter and 3,5 cm deep, the ideal size for the face and body.
- also very suitable for sensitive skin
- can be used with or without detergent
- 100% natural
- Wash the sponge thoroughly before use. We recommend dipping the sponge in water and squeezing it out several times. When the sponge has dried out, repeatedly soak it up completely with water before using it again on your skin.
- Make the sponge part of your daily care routine. Use the sponge in the morning and in the evening - whenever you wash or clean your face. Gently massage the face and whole body in circular motions to remove dead skin cells and thoroughly cleanse the skin. Massaging will stimulate tired skin and stimulate skin renewal.
- Your sponge should last for several weeks; however, if it begins to look tired, worn out, or even breaks, please replace it. The better you care for your sponge, the longer it will last.
Rinse the sponge with clear water before and after use and allow it to air dry (the loop on the sponge is intended for hanging up!).
- Do not wring it out as this may damage the sponge. The sponge will harden as it dries, so always soak it in warm water and let it soften before using it again.
- Throw it away if it is damaged. And when you finally dispose of it: it is compostable.
- If you want, you can use the sponge, should you no longer want to use it, on the Boden plant a flower pot or bury it in the garden! The sponge will help ensure that your plants get enough water by storing the moisture for it!
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
Konjac root (Konnyaku) in high-quality food quality with bamboo charcoal