Scalp Treatment For Problematic Scalp
Powerful hair growth begins with a healthy scalp.
The scalp treatment nourishes and stimulates the scalp, effectively stimulating healthy hair growth. With its wide range and high concentration of natural active ingredients, the scalp treatment supports your scalp and hair in a way that you would not have thought possible!
- The Scalp Treatment For Problematic Scalp is best for scalp problems such as dry, itchy or irritated scalp and dandruff.
Applied regularly, the scalp treatment supplies your scalp with all the important nutrients and promotes hair growth. The fresh herbal scent rounds off the intensive spa experience for your scalp.
- Apply to dry hair.
- Part your hair in half and apply a pea-sized amount directly to the scalp. Massage in gently.
- Continue dividing the hair until the treatment is all over the scalp.
- Massage the scalp for 3-5 minutes. Leave the product on for a few hours or overnight.
- Use once or twice a week for best results. You may need to shampoo twice.
- Store in a cool, dry place (out of sunlight).
IngredientsCoconut Oil *, Castor Oil *, Shea Butter *, Sweet Almond Oil *, Olive Oil *, Macadamia Nut Oil *, Grapeseed Oil *, Mustard Seed Oil, Argan Oil *, Jojoba Oil *, Neem Oil *, Burdock Root Extract * , Amla Fruit Extract *, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract *, Brahmi Leaf Extract *, Tulsi Leaf Extract *, Shikakai Leaf Extract *, Neem Leaf Extract *, Dandelion Root Extract *, Horsetail Herb Extract *, Tea Tree Oil *, Rosemary Oil *, Peppermint Oil *, Lavender Oil *, Eucalyptus Lemon Oil *, Orange Peel Oil *, Beeswax.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. It has been used for centuries to soothe dry and itchy scalps and combat dandruff. Shea butter is a natural conditioner for dry, damaged hair and is great for locking in moisture. It also stimulates hair growth and protects against heat and environmental damage.
- Neem oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties that fight bacteria that cause dandruff. It contains exceptionally high levels of antioxidants that promote hair growth and repair damaged hair.
- Tea tree oil has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that treat dandruff and itchy scalp. It gets to the bottom of these problems and eliminates dandruff and dryness from the scalp.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil) is a nutritious oil made from the seeds of the argan tree (argania), which grows exclusively in Morocco. The oil is rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and vitamin E, which is known for its strong antioxidant properties. The oil also has a moisturizing, firming, antibacterial and blood circulation-promoting effect. The beneficial mix of active ingredients helps the skin (and scalp) to get into balance and strengthens and cares for both skin and hair.
- Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, omega 6 & 9 fatty acids and ricinoleic acid. Ricinoleic acid helps balance the pH of the scalp to provide ideal conditions for healthy hair growth. The oil contains a variety of antioxidants that support the keratin (hair protein) and strengthen the hair shaft.
- Essential rosemary oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) stimulates and stimulates the blood flow. It allows the nutrients in the blood to reach the hair follicles, resulting in a healthier scalp and better hair growth. The vitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Bhringaraj or Eclipta Alba is an Ayurvedic herb found in India and the Southwest of the United States. Its name means "ruler of hair" and it is considered the best Ayurvedic remedy for hair loss and premature graying. It is also said to help make the hair dark, thick, and shiny.
- shikakai has been used as a cleanser for hair and body for centuries. It is rich in vitamin C and also A, D, E and K and other antioxidants that are essential for fast and healthy hair growth.
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The skin and hair benefit from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
The ideal product to soothe irritated skin. Smells pleasantly fresh of essential oils, but does not sting the skin. Perfect!
I finally found something that actually helps with a dry and itchy scalp. Together with the primer just perfect. Thanks very much!
Very pleasant on the itchy scalp. So far, there has only been a slight improvement, so the product has to be tested for a longer period of time