Neroli Body Oil 100 ml
Pamper and regenerate your skin with the power of nature. The luxurious blend of organic oils and herbal extracts soothes your skin, provides it with intensive moisture and promotes cell repair.
With regular use, Neroli Body Oil improves the complexion and elasticity, provides long-lasting moisture and strengthens your skin against stress. Make the oil part of your self-care routine with the calming scent of neroli blossom.
- 10+ organic oils from grape seed, hemp seed, camellia, jojoba, chia seed, evening primrose, rose hip, sea buckthorn, argan, oat and squalane
- 10+ Herbal Extracts of Amla, Tulsi, Neem, Green Tea, Chamomile, Calendula, Ashwagandha, Cucumber, Brahmi, Bhringaraj, Horsetail, Evening Primrose Oil, Horsetail
The concentrated mixture of organic oils and Ayurvedic herbs is a pure treat for the skin and provides it with all the important nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids and phytochemicals. Each ingredient has been carefully selected to strengthen the skin barrier, accelerate skin regeneration and promote radiance and overall skin health.
Good to know: Linoleic acid strengthens the skin barrier by building up the intercellular lipid complex, thus preventing transepidermal water loss and the penetration of microorganisms. These lipids also maintain our stratum corneum, our skin's first line of defense against external damage. A weakened lipid complex leads to an altered and disrupted skin barrier, which is vulnerable to the penetration of microorganisms from irritants and allergens, which in turn leads to excessive inflammation. This is evident in psoriasis, eczema and atopic dermatitis. Natural oils are great for topical use to support linoleic acid levels and skin barrier repair. The Neroli Body Oil contains more than 10 organic oils with a high content of linoleic acid.
- Apply a generous amount to freshly cleansed skin and massage in circular motions until absorbed.
- For best results, use regularly.
- Ideal after a shower or bath when the skin is still damp and soft.
IngredientsSunflower Seed Oil*, Grape Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides*, Camellia Seed Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Chia Seed Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Argan Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil* , Oat Oil, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Squalane, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract*, Brahmi Leaf Extract*, Amla Fruit Extract*, Tulsi Leaf Extract*, Neem Leaf Extract*, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Ashwagandha Root Extract*, Grape Seed Extract, Cucumber Peel Extract, Horsetail Extract, Fragrance**, Tocopherol.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC OILS
**DERIVED FROM ESSENTIAL OILS
- Sea buckthorn seed oil is particularly rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids. Sea buckthorn is also an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin and hair cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this potent oil provides an effective antioxidant shield.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil - The oil from the fruits of the dog rose supports cell regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with cell damage and has a balancing effect. Can the Protect hair from sun damage, moisturize and regenerate dry and brittle ends.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains flavonoids, potassium salts and saponins and up to 10% silica. The acid is an essential building block of the skin tissue and promotes the renewal, elasticity and firmness of the skin. Horsetail stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation and supports supple and smooth skin. Horsetail is a very old plant species and covered huge forests together with ferns and club moss about 350 million years ago.
- Ashwagandha / Sleeping Berry (Withania somnifera) is an integral part of Ayurveda and is also known as "Indian Ginseng". The adaptogen supports collagen production, has strong antioxidant properties and has an antimicrobial and antibacterial effect. Adaptogenic herbs and plants help to keep our organism in balance.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Squalane or squalane oil (Squalane) is a lightweight, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the oxidation of the skin's own fats. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes oxygenation and cell regeneration.
- Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) has a high content of linoleic acid and vitamins E and K. It is considered an oil with exceptionally strong antioxidant and cell-protecting properties. The oil promotes skin elasticity, has anti-inflammatory properties and has a regulating effect on sebum production.
- Amla / Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian Gooseberry) Extract), also known as Indian Gooseberry, is the best rejuvenating agent of all,” states the Charaka Samhita. The fruit contains oleic acid, vitamin E and has a very high vitamin C content (many times that of lemon) and therefore strong antioxidant properties. Amla is said to have excellent cell-protecting properties. The fruit is said to stimulate hair growth, prevent hair loss and help prevent premature graying. Split ends, hair breakage and weakness are also positively influenced by the fruit. Amla also has a beneficial effect on the complexion, it stimulates collagen production and has a skin-tightening effect.
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract) – The neem tree is one of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurveda medicine and has been used as a remedy for thousands of years. Due to its diverse effects, neem (or neem) is also known as the village pharmacy. The plant contains over 100 active ingredients, including azadirachtin, nimbin and limonoid with strong antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil) is rich in the essential fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 3. Hemp oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin, which prevents the penetration of bacteria and toxins from the environment. The skin stays healthy and soft, is optimally supplied with moisture and looks nice and smooth. Hemp oil can also help with skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis or itchy and reddened skin. The anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial effects of stearic acid, for example, are responsible for this.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Flower extract of real or Roman chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract / Anthemis Nobilis Flower) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Very suitable for sensitive skin. Stressed scalps also benefit from the disinfecting and soothing properties and support hair growth.