Herbal Conditioner - Thick To Curly
A conditioner that can do everything. The Herbal Conditioner is a real all-rounder, it ensures soft hair and easier combability, regenerates damaged hair and also promotes hair growth.
The nutrient-rich herbal formula is based on more than 10 different organic herbs. This exquisite blend is an excellent moisturizer and nutrient and will help you achieve your healthiest hair ever.
- with organic extracts from shikakai, burdock root, brahmi, neem tree, Indian basil, amla (Indian gooseberry), horsetail, chia seeds, aspen and elm bark
- and organic safflower oil and organic camellia seed oil
With regular use, the herbal conditioner promotes collagen production and strengthens the hair. More strength and vitality for your hair with every application.
Suitable for all hair types. Available for thin to normal or thick to curly hair types. Free from parabens and sulfates.
Which conditioner is right for me?
The Thin To Normal Conditioner for thin to normal hair is light and yet moisturizing. It contains the same ingredients, but in a lower proportion so that your hair is not weighed down.
- if your hair is thin but you still have a lot of hair
- if your hair is curly but thin (type 3A)
- if your hair is straight but thick with a silky texture
- if your hair is wavy and has a normal / smooth texture
The Thick To Curly Conditioner for thick to curly and dry hair contains a higher proportion of moisturizing ingredients.
- if your hair is straight but thick with a rough / dry structure
- if your hair is wavy or curly and has a thick / rough texture
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to wet hair.
- Main focus on the middle of the hair to the tips.
- Leave on for 2-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Some herbal ingredients can settle, but this does not affect the effectiveness of the product.
- Natural and herbal products can also cause irritation if you are allergic to a certain ingredient. Do not use if you are allergic to nuts.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Safflower Oil **, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride *, Cetearyl Alcohol *, Diheptyl Succinate *, Capryloyl Glycerin / Sebacic Acid Copolymer *, C13-15 Alkane *, Glycerin **, Panthenol *, Camellia Seed Oil ** , Slippery Elm Bark Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract **, Brahmi Leaf Extract **, AmlaFruit Extract **, Tulsi Leaf Powder **, Neem Leaf Extract **, Shikakai Nut Extract **, Burdock Root Extract, Aspen Bark Extract, Chia Seed Extract, Lemongrass Oil **, Lemon Oil **, Gluconolactone *, Sodium Benzoate *.
* Coconut, Vegetable or Plant-derived
** Certified Organic Ingredients
The percentage of the ingredients differs between the conditioner for thin to normal hair and the conditioner for thick to curly hair. However, the list of ingredients is the same.