Everything Oil 50 ml
A multi-tasking blend of balancing and anti-inflammatory oils for the face, body and hair.
If you could only take one product with you to the proverbial desert island, then it should definitely be Everything Oil. The light and versatile oil is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It cleanses, nourishes and leaves your skin clean, soothed and radiant.
- Jojoba oil binds moisture and regulates sebum production
- Grapeseed oil and hemp oil are light, anti-inflammatory oils full of valuable fatty acids and antioxidants
- Apricot kernel oil helps the skin to retain moisture, making it soft and tender
- Rosehip oil provides an extra portion of vitamins and antioxidants and stimulates collagen production, improves the texture of the skin and helps against redness and irritation.
- The essential oils of lavender and tangerine have an antimicrobial and at the same time soothing effect on the skin and soul
- vegan, cruelty free
- The Glow is made in Germany
Everything Oil is the all-rounder in the modular system from The Glow and can be optimally combined with the other products.
What skin type is Everything Oil suitable for?
Everything Oil is a mild, moisturizing oil, perfect as a day care product. It is therefore suitable even for sensitive skin, for inflammatory skin conditions and for caring for children. Everything Oil smooths, protects and soothes the skin.
What do I use Everything Oil for?
As the name suggests: for (almost) everything! It can be used as a cleanser with the Oil Cleansing Method, but of course also for the skin care of normal, dry, dehydrated and inflamed skin. Many customers value it themselves for body and hair care. Everything Oil is a complete minimalist care routine made from all-natural organic ingredients.
What other products can Everything Oil be combined with?
The dream team is called Everything Oil and Floral Essence! Floral Essence provides moisture, soothes and clears the complexion, Everything Oil 'seals' the moisture in the skin. If you prefer a very light consistency, Everything Oil and Floral Essence can be mixed in the palm of your hand to create a moisturizing emulsion that is quickly absorbed and non-oily to the touch. A Cleansing Clay mask can also be enriched with a few drops of Everything Oil: perfect for dry, dehydrated skin.
We spoke to the founder Anita Scheiba - to Interview.
- As a cleaner and gentle peeling
- Massage a small amount of Everything Oil onto uncleaned, dry skin to remove makeup, dirt, and dead skin. Dip one Cleansing Cloth or a washcloth in very warm water and gently remove the oil with it.
- As a light care lotion
- After cleansing, massage four to five drops of Everything Oil onto damp skin to soothe it and seal the moisture in the skin.
Pro tip: when your skin needs extra moisture, mix in Everything Oil in the palm of your hand Floral Essence into a light emulsion and apply like a normal cream after cleansing.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes it and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil) is rich in the essential fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 3. Hemp oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin, which prevents the penetration of bacteria and toxins from the environment. The skin stays healthy and soft, is optimally supplied with moisture and looks nice and smooth. Hemp oil can also help with skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis or itchy and reddened skin. The anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial effects of stearic acid, for example, are responsible for this. This soothes sensitive and irritated skin, allows pimples and small wounds to heal faster, prevents scars and prevents diseases. Gamma-linolenic acid binds water and thus provides a cushioning effect. The skin looks plump and wrinkles can be reduced.
- Grape seed oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) has a high content of linoleic acid and vitamins E and K. It is considered an oil with exceptionally strong antioxidant and cell-protecting properties. The oil promotes skin elasticity, has anti-inflammatory properties and has a regulating effect on sebum production.
- Rose hip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very suitable for dry, flaky skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Limonene *, Linalool *, Geraniol * * natural components of essential oils
Jojoba oil / sunflower seed oil / hemp oil / grapeseed oil / apricot kernel oil / wild rose oil / vitamin E / essential oils of lavender and red mandarin
I love it. smells good super glow . Very good for my skin. We recommend
Fantastic care, versatile, natural fragrance, highly recommended! Great website, quick processing with a personal greeting: a very special shopping experience!
Everything Oil 50ml