The Cleansing Cloths from The Glow are made from bamboo and organic cotton. The soft towels made of the finest organic cotton and sustainable bamboo fibers clean the skin thoroughly and have a gentle peeling effect.
Perfect for use with oil-based cleaners or as a warm compress, to clarify, moisturize and prepare the skin for further care.
a pack contains 2 pieces
- hand-sewn by a women's cooperative in Kerala, India
- Size: approximately 25 x 25 cm
- each piece is unique, so there may be slight differences in size
We spoke to the founder Anita Scheiba - to Interview.
- After cleaning:
- The face with Cleansing balm or one Cleaning oil reinigen.
- Dip the Cleansing Cloth in warm water, wring it out and use it to remove dirt and cleaner.
- Wash out with hot water and soap after each use.
- Washable up to 60 degrees.
- As a compress:
- The Master Elixir or Wonderbalm Massage onto cleansed face.
- Dip the Cleansing Cloth in very warm water, wring it out and place it on your face for one to two minutes.
- The heat helps the skin to better absorb the valuable active ingredients of the products.
- The skin becomes clear, rosy and well supplied with moisture and active ingredients.
Bamboo and organic cotton