Original Deodorant Cream 57 g
Effective protection, completely natural. The effective original deodorant cream from Soapwalla is completely natural and uniquely effective. The special texture combines superfine vegetable powder and clay with essential oils from lavender, tea tree and peppermint to absorb moisture, contain bacteria and guarantee safe and long-lasting protection.
The result: No more sweat odor and all of this completely naturally, without harmful chemicals and aluminum salts, that clog your pores! The frosting-like texture makes it easy to apply and quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Combination of vegetable powders, clay and essential oils offers long-lasting protection
- Original scent lavender-mint
- Moisture is absorbed and bacteria contained
- the fine texture is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed
- without harmful chemicals such as aluminum salts, petroleum and aluminum zirconium
- cruelty free, vegan, handcrafted in Brooklyn NY
- The well-mixed Deodorant cream (small irregularities are normal for such a natural product) pick up with your finger and apply gently to the armpit - do not press hard, this is a sensitive area!
- Attention: When it is very warm, the cream can become liquid due to its natural ingredients and lack of waxes and hardening components. In this case, stir the texture well and let it harden again in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter *, Zea mays (Corn) starch *, Sodium bicarbonate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil *, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil *, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa ) seed butter *, kaolin, magnesium hydroxide, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) seed oil *, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil, glycerin, lecithin, tocopherol, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil *, Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergaptene-free bergamot) oil *, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil *, Linalool **, Limonene **
* Certified organic ** Naturally occurring in essential oils