Restorative Face Serum 30 ml
The highly effective facial oil Restorative Face Serum by Soapwalla Kitchen rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin, minimizes the appearance of pores and protects the skin's natural moisture balance.
Rose hip oil known for its healing and rejuvenating properties known, intensely moisturizes, repairs the top layers of the skin and softens scars, pigmentation and stretch marks.
Carrot seed oils, rich in vitamin A, linoleic and linolenic acids, care for and moisturize the skin. Evening primrose oil, apricot kernel oil and sea buckthorn oil with their high content of essential fatty acids, gamma-linoleic acid and beta-carotene, dry skin and hydrate and soothe redness, eczema, dermatitis, rosacea and sensitive rashes.
- minimizes pores
- repairs and regenerates the skin and provides long-lasting moisture
- soothes redness, eczema and rosacea
- the serum is quickly absorbed and is particularly suitable for mature and sensitive skin.
- cruelty free, past, handmade in Brooklyn
- 100% natural, mostly from organic farming
- After cleansing, massage a few drops into the skin in the morning and / or in the evening. For particularly dry areas or demanding skin, care with the Balm from Soapwalla Kitchen continue.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil *; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil * +; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil * +; Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Oil *; Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil; Prunus Aermeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides L.) Oil; Macerated Carota (Carrot) Oil *; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil *; Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot Seed) Oil *; Non-GMO tocopherol * +; essential oils of: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) *, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergaptene-free Bergamot) *.
*: certified organic, +: food-grade
- Rose hip oil, which is known for its healing and rejuvenating properties, has a high content of essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which provides particularly dry and sensitive skin with long-lasting moisture and keeps it supple. But its anti-aging effect is also famous: skin-rejuvenating vitamin C and lycopene repair the top layers of the skin and prevent new damage from the sun or air pollution, and collagen production is stimulated. Stretch marks and scars can also be reduced. Blemished and combination skin also benefits from the all-rounder rosehip oil: Vitamin A has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin and prevents clogged pores.
- Carrot seed oils, rich in vitamin A, essential fatty acids, linoleic and linolenic acids, nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Evening primrose oil, apricot kernel oil and sea buckthorn oil have a high content of essential fatty acids, gamma-linoleic acid and beta-carotene. They hydrate dry skin and soothe redness, eczema, dermatitis, rosacea and sensitive rashes.