Deodorant Cream Citrus 57 g
Effective protection, completely natural. The effective one Deodorant cream citrus von Soapwalla Kitchen is completely natural and yet so effective. the special texture combines superfine vegetable powder and clay with essential oils of citrus fruits, to absorb moisture, contain bacteria and guarantee safe and long-lasting protection.
The result: no sweat odor and that completely naturalwithout harmful chemicals and aluminum salts clogging your pores. The frosting-like texture makes it easy to apply and quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Combination of vegetable powders, clay and essential oils offers long-lasting protection
- with a fresh citrus scent
- Moisture is absorbed and bacteria contained
- fine texture is pleasant to apply and is quickly absorbed
- without harmful chemicals such as aluminum salts, petroleum and aluminum zirconium
- cruelty free, vegan, handmade in Brooklyn NY
- The well-mixed Deodorant cream (Small irregularities are normal for such a natural ones Product) with your finger and apply gently to the armpit - do not press hard, this is a sensitive place!
- Attention: When it is very warm, the cream can become liquid due to its natural ingredients and lack of waxes and hardening components. In this case, stir the texture well and let it harden again in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Soapwalla deodorants are available in 4 variations: Original Lavender Mint, Citrus, Sensitive Lavender Mint, Sensitive citrus
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter *, Zea mays (Corn) starch *, Sodium bicarbonate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil *, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil *, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter *, Kaolin, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergaptene-free bergamot) fruit oil *, Magnesium hydroxide, Glycerin, Lecithin, Rosa canina (Hip rose) fruit oil *, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) oil *, Litsea cubeba (May chang) fruit oil *, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil *, Tocopherol, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood atlas) wood oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) peel oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary sage) oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil *, Limonene **, Linalool ** , Geraniol **, citral **.
* Certified Organic ** Naturally occurring in essential oils.
The Soapwalla Citrus Deodorant Cream contains these essential oils:
- Litsea Cubeba: a Southeast Asian citrus fruit with a sweet and spicy scent; potent antibiotic, antiseptic, antiperspirant, is used for wound healing
- Bergamotte: bergapten-free bergamot (therefore not light-sensitizing) has an antibacterial, antiseptic, deodorant effect
- Lime and grapefruit have a mood-enhancing effect and have an analgesic, antiperspirant, antifungal, antiviral and deodorant effect
- Vanilla Absolute is not an essential oil but rather a concentrated extract; Apart from the wonderful scent of real vanilla, it has a cooling, anti-carcinogenic effect, is a natural antioxidant and is used for wound healing
For me one of the few aluminum-free deodorants that really works. i love the soapwalla deodorants.