Essential Foundation (1) Bryce 30 ml
Nourishing foundation that lets the skin breathe and shine.
The Essential Foundation of Sappho New Paradigm is a luxurious, buildable liquid foundation with light to medium coverage. The foundation is enriched with powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants that nourish the skin and protect it from environmental influences. The result is a flawlessly fresh complexion with a slight glow.
- Color: Bryce - a pale shade with slightly yellowish undertones
The Essential foundation by Sappho feels weightless on the skin and lets it breathe. Based on certified organic aloe juice, jojoba oil and a touch of shea butter for nourishing moisture, it is also ideal for people with problematic skin.
- Bio-liquid foundation in 12 colors
- feels light as a feather on the skin
- moisturizes the skin with organic aloe and jojoba oil
- is also suitable for oily and blemished skin
- light to medium coverage
- enriched with flavonoids, phytonutrients and antioxidants
- contains rooibos, green tea and calendula (antioxidant effect)
- with steam-distilled essential oils from controlled organic cultivation
- 70% + certified organic ingredients, vegetable emulsifiers
- vegan, cruelty free
- sustainable packaging with glass, paper and biodegradable plastic
- Bryce - a pale shade with slightly yellowish undertones
- Mia - a pale shade with slightly pink undertones
- Leisha - a very light shade with slightly yellowish undertones
- Rachel - a light shade with slightly yellowish undertones
- Lisa - a light, medium shade with slightly yellowish undertones
- Rosaline - a full, medium shade with slightly olive undertones
- Kate - a slightly tanned beige tone
- Jennifer - a golden, slightly tanned beige
- Sarita - a light, caramel-colored shade with slightly olive-colored undertones
- Sarah - a deep caramel tone
- Pam - a medium brown with light red undertones
- Tracey - a deep brown with rather cold undertones
- Unsure about the color choice? Order samples with our SAMPLE SET and try out the colors in peace and quiet at home.
Foundation Guide: How do I find the right foundation?
- A small amount on that cleaned and apply well-groomed skin.
- Either with your fingers, sponge or with a dry or slightly dampened one Brush work into the skin.
- Let it soak in briefly after application and pat in with your middle finger.
- In order to get a stronger coverage, tap in another thin layer selectively over irregularities.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
* Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethyl Alcohol (Organic), * Aspalathus linearis (Organic Rooibos) Extract, * Calendula officinalis (Organic Calendula) Extract, * Camellia sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Extract, * Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, * Shea butter, * Saccharomyces / Agave Tequiliana Leaf Ferment, * Filtrate Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Xantham Gum, Sclerotium Gum, * Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil , * Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, * Cedrus Deodora (Himalayan Cedarwood) Oil, * Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil, * Cistus Ladaniferus Oil, * Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Tocopherol, * Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil , Jojoba Esters, * Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) oil. May Contain: Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI77499, CI77493 * Certified Organic Ingredients. Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Tocopherol, * Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Jojoba Esters, * Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) oil. May Contain: Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI77499, CI77493 * Certified Organic Ingredients.