Camellia Oil Serum 30 ml
The Camellia Oil Serum with camellia seed oil and camellia extract cares for the skin and can prevent wrinkles, pigment spots and dryness. the The combination of oil and moisture helps the skin to regulate the hydro-lipid balance.
Clinical studies show that camellia extract contains a particularly high proportion of antioxidants. In addition, the light oil promotes the skin's own collagen production and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
The moisturizing serum with oil content is ideal for:
- Feeling dry and / or wrinkles
- disturbed relationship between moisture and oil in the skin
- low amount of oil or too much sheen (combination skin) of the skin
The oil serum from Sandawha absorbs quickly without sticking or shining. The serum smells of essential jasmine and rose oil. Camellia oil and extract come from the UNESCO-protected Jeju Island in Korea. Harvested and processed here Sandawha the natural products in patented processes so that the active ingredients can develop in the best possible way.
- Before applying a cream, spread a small amount of the moisturizing serum on the face and pat in lightly.
- Also ideal as a moisturizing night serum. It is best to use the serum in the morning and in the evening.
Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Cellulose Gum, Camellia Japonica Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Oil Adenosine, Camellia Japonitica Seed Caprylate, Citric Acid, Levulinic Acid, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Oil, Rose Flower Oil
Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Japonica Seed Oil) - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Camellia Extract (Camellia Japonica Flower Extract) - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale Oil / Extract) - the sensual, soft and exotic floral scent of jasmine has a calming effect, improves mood, alleviates fears and is said to have an energizing and aphrodisiac effect. Jasmine has an antibacterial and blood circulation-enhancing effect, it promotes the self-regeneration of skin cells and combats inflammatory skin conditions. Also suitable for hair care. Jasmine oil strengthens the hair roots and supplies the hair with moisture. The hair becomes smoother, shinier, has more volume and hair breakage is reduced.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) - supports the synthesis of lipids and ceramides, which are essential for the skin's barrier function. Improves the structure of the skin and evens out uneven skin tone. Helps with hyperpigmentation and reddened skin. Niacinamide can also reduce the overproduction of sebum. By balancing sebum production, pores appear smaller and less "stretched". Thanks to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide can also have a positive effect on inflammation and moderate acne.
- Rose oil - essential rose oil from the flowers of the rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.