Camellia Moisturizing Hand Cream 50 g
The rich camellia hand cream gives dry and rough hands long-lasting moisture and makes them supple and soft.
Reason for the reduction is a shortened best before date of 14/12/22 Note: The best before date is not an expiry date. These products can be used for months without any noticeable loss of quality.
The Camellia Moisturizing Hand Cream from Sandawha is based on natural ingredients from the camellia flower. Camellia blossom extract moisturizes dry and rough hands. The hydrating effect is enhanced by the contained camellia seed oil, shea butter and candelilla wax, so that the hands feel soft and cared for for a long time.
- provides intensive moisture, makes the hands supple and soft
- with camellia blossom extract and camellia seed oil, shea butter, lemon oil, rosewood oil, lavender oil and candelilla wax
- vegan, cruelty free
The camellia flower extract is produced on Jeju Island in Korea. Here the flowers are harvested and placed in one of Sandawha patented process without loss of vitamins and minerals.
- Apply to cleansed hands as required and massage in.
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Camellia Extract (Camellia Japonica Flower Extract) - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Native to Mexico, the candellia bush has adapted to the scorching heat of its surroundings. Its branches and leaves are coated with a wax that protects against moisture loss and environmental pollution: Candelilla wax (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax). The wax is used as a consistency and shaping component in cosmetic products. In combination with other oils, it leaves the skin feeling pleasant and non-sticky after application. It gives the hair shine and suppleness. Candellia wax is also used in the food industry and can be safely consumed. In addition to Carnabau wax and berry wax, it is a herbal alternative to beeswax.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- glycerin XNUMX% - The sugar alcohol is part of the skin's own moisture retention system. Lipids (fats) in the skin are made up of glycerine and fatty acids. Glycerin has a hydrating effect and helps prevent water loss. Glycerine also has a stabilizing effect on the skin's barrier function.
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Undecane, Sucrose Polystearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl, Olivate, Camellia Extra Japonica Seed Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Tridecane, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Benzyl Benzoate *, Citral *, Geraniol *, Limonene *, Linalool *. * from natural essentail oils