Camellia Liposome Skin Softener 150 ml
The Skin Softener by Sandawha is an "emollient" that brings the pH value back into balance after cleansing and gives your skin velvety soft and smooth.
The softener is used immediately after cleaning and works in a similar way to a toner. It clears and refreshes the complexion without irritating the skin.
- suitable for every skin type
- gives velvety and smooth skin
- balances the pH value, clarifies and refreshes without irritating the skin
- the skin appears moisturized and plump after use and is optimally prepared for further care
- light care with camellia extract, green tea extract, chamomile, camellia seed oil, alpha-bisabolol, licorice root extract, willow bark extract, Kobushi magnolia extract, Indian watersabel, Fig kernel oil, aloe vera and grape peel extract
- protects against free radicals and provides the camellia with moisture and antioxidants
- cruelty free, vegan
In Sandawha Liposome line is based on the patented multi-layered liposome formulation. The tiny liposomes can transport both water- and fat-soluble active ingredients into the skin and significantly improve the skin's moisture content within a short period of time. Another anti aging bonus is alpha bisabolol. This is a proven ingredient in the fight against age spots and hyperpigmentation.
- After cleansing, apply a small amount to the face and neck and pat in gently.
- Alternatively, apply to a cotton pad and rub it over the face.
- Use morning and evening.
Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Aqua, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phosphatidylcholine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, (-) - alpha-bisabolol, sorbitan caprylate, panthenol Gum, Trehalose, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Betaine, Adenosine, Arginine, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Opuntia Ficus-Indus Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Levulinic Acid, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Portuliuaca Oleracea Oil Peelus Europa Extract, Olea , Vitis Vinifera Skin Extract, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Bioflavonoids, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Limoolonene * *, .
* from natural essential oils.
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Camellia Extract (Camellia Japonica Flower Extract) - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, it is called Indian watersabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Chamomile extract - Chamomile is a tried and tested medicinal plant that has a calming and relaxing effect on the skin. Therefore it has proven itself on sensitive skin. Chamomile extract has a strong anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect on the skin. Blemished skin in particular benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect.
- Willow Bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Soybean peptides (Glycine Soy Peptides) have a moisturizing and regenerating effect on the skin. The protein building blocks are anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibiotic and even promote the renewal of our skin. The ingredient is particularly suitable for sensitive skin.
Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells. It is mostly obtained from olive oil, more rarely from rice germ or wheat germ oil. For cosmetics, squalene is converted into squalane.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Grape peel extract is a powerful antioxidant that can counteract premature aging. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects make it used to treat acne. It is also known for its antioxidant effect, which strengthens the skin against environmental influences and UV radiation. The omega fatty acids and vitamin E it contains make it a popular ingredient for skin care. Grape extract has been shown to increase the skin's moisture and elasticity.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.