Camellia Liposome Multi Action Essence 30 ml
Intensive care for a more beautiful complexion. The lightweight Camellia Liposome Multi Action Essence improves fine wrinkles around the eyes and mouth area.
Developed especially for mature skin, the essence consists of highly effective herbal ingredients and is packed with vitamins, minerals and valuable moisture. Thanks to the liposomal formulation, the Elixir can reach deeper layers in the skin and effectively supply it with nutrients and moisture.
- ideal for mature skin, soothes red, irritated and sensitive skin
- can smooth out small wrinkles, the skin feels firm and the complexion is refined
- reduces the appearance of skin discoloration
- has a light texture and is quickly absorbed
- nourishes and firms with camellia extract, camellia seed oil, olive oil, bisabolol, shea butter, mango butter, licorice root, squalane, babassu seed oil, green tea extract, hyaluron, lavender oil, soybean peptides and Indian watersabel
- dermatologically tested, cruelty free, vegan
- shortly COSMOS Natural certified
The Sandawha Liposome line is based on the patented multi-layered liposome formulation. The tiny liposomes can transport both water- and fat-soluble active ingredients into the skin and significantly improve the skin's moisture content within a short period of time. Another anti aging bonus is alpha bisabolol. This is a proven ingredient in the fight against age spots and hyperpigmentation.
The brand Sandawha (Korean for "small camellia") has its origin on the volcanic island of Jeju, where the seed oil and the extract of the camellia flower are obtained. The Camellia Japonica is both namesake and main ingredient of the Anti-pollution care. Their high antioxidant potency is ensured by Sandawha patented process preserved - thanks to it, the exclusive natural cosmetics line offers protection against premature skin aging.
- Apply morning and evening after cleansing and optionally the Liposome Softener to the skin.
- Can also be used with a Gua Sha stone.
Camellia japonica Flower Extract, Camellia japonica seed oil **, water, glycerin, propanediol (EcoCert, Natural Origin), Pentylene Glycol (EcoCert, Natural Origin), caprylic / capric triglyceride, sorbitan caprylate, Hydrogenated palm kernel oil, Olea europaea (olive ) fruit oil, bisabolol, xanthan gum, Magnolia kobus bark extract, levulinic acid, Phosphatidylcholine, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, tocopherol, Centella asiatica extract, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root , glycine soja oil, Cocos nucifera oil, panthenol, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) leaf extract, trehalose, Orbignya oleifera seed oil, squalane, citric acid, Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, carnitine, Glycine soja peptide, dimethyl sulfone, adenosine, Punica garnatum fruit extract, Scutellaria baicalensis root extract, Thujopsis dolabrata branch extract, rosa canina fruit oil, Salix alb a (willow) bark extract, betaine, hydrolyzed pea protein, Pueraria lobata root extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Pisum sativum seed extract, Trifolium pretense flower extract, soy isoflavones, Equisetum Hiemale extract, Cimicifuga racemosa root extract, Angelica gigas extract, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, Hizikia fusiforme extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Panax ginseng root extract, Portulaca olerecea extract, bioflavonoids, Brassica oleracea italic extract, Opuntia ficus indica acid fruit extract, Houttuynia cordata extract, Hyus Beta-glonicuucan., peel extract, Vitis vinifera skin extact, Copper tripeptide-1, Glycine soja seed extract, Vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract, Pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, Silybum marianum extract, carnosine, hydroxyproline, lemon peel oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Linalool *, Limonene *, Citral *.
* From natural essential oils.
** Halal Certified
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Camellia Extract (Camellia Japonica Flower Extract) - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, it is called Indian watersabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Chamomile extract - Chamomile is a tried and tested medicinal plant that has a calming and relaxing effect on the skin. Therefore it has proven itself on sensitive skin. Chamomile extract has a strong anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect on the skin. Blemished skin in particular benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect.
- Soybean peptides (Glycine Soy Peptides) have a moisturizing and regenerating effect on the skin. The protein building blocks are anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibiotic and even promote the renewal of our skin. The ingredient is particularly suitable for sensitive skin.
- Mango Seed Butter (Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter) - Native mango butter is the kernel fat of the tropical fruit. Mango butter provides moisture and has a calming and regenerating effect on the skin and scalp. The nutritious butter contains various fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E as well as various minerals.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells. It is mostly obtained from olive oil, more rarely from rice germ or wheat germ oil. For cosmetics, squalene is converted into squalane.
- Babassu seed oil (Orbignya oleifera seed oil) Due to its high content of lauric and myristic acid, it has pronounced antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The oil penetrates quickly and deeply into the skin and provides all skin layers with long-lasting moisture. Its favorable fatty acid mix and the high vitamin E content make it an anti-aging booster and promote smooth and soft skin. A very good choice for anyone with congested or acne prone skin.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.