Camellia Liposome Eye Contour Cream 30 g
The intensely nourishing Camellia Liposome Eye Cream contains the concentrated form of an exclusive natural soy peptide complex, which is the regeneration rate of the Surface cells doubled. As a result, the sensitive eye area can be visibly tightened over time.
Feel and see the difference in rehydration and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. The liposomal formula ensures that moisture and active ingredients can get into the deeper layers of the skin.
- suitable for every skin type
- moisturizes deeper skin layers and reduces fine lines
- ensures a velvety smooth skin feeling and visibly younger skin
- cruelty free, vegan
The Sandawha Liposome line is based on the patented multi-layered liposome formulation. The tiny liposomes can transport both water- and fat-soluble active ingredients into the skin and significantly improve the skin's moisture content within a short period of time. Another anti aging bonus is alpha bisabolol. This is a proven ingredient in the fight against age spots and hyperpigmentation.
The brand Sandawha (Korean for "small camellia") has its origin on the volcanic island of Jeju, where the seed oil and the extract of the camellia flower are obtained. The Camellia Japonica is both namesake and main ingredient of the anti-pollution care. Their high antioxidant potency is ensured by Sandawha patented process preserved - thanks to it, the exclusive natural cosmetics line offers protection against premature skin aging.
- Apply a small amount to cleansed skin in the morning and evening and pat in gently.
Camellia japonica Flower Extract, water, caprylic / capric triglyceride, glycerin, Pentylene Glycol (EcoCert, Natural Origin), Hydrogenated palm kernel oil, Camellia japonica seed oil **, Phosphatidylcholine, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Propanediol (EcoCert, Natural Origin), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, arginine, xanthan gum, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) leaf extract, Thujopsis dolabrata branch extract, bisabolol, sorbitan caprylate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, panthenol , squalane, carnitine, Centella asiatica extract, Magnolia kobus bark extract, Salix alba (willow) bark extract, trehalose, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, betaine, glycine soja oil, tocopherol, adenosine, Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, Scutellaria baicalensis root extract, Cocos nucifera oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Opuntia ficus indica fruit extract, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, Hizikia fusiforme extract , Orbignya oleifera seed oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, dimethyl sulfone, bioflavonoids, Brassica oleracea, Hyaluronic acid, Yeast Beta-Glucan, levulinic acid, Copper tripeptide-1, Pueraria lobata root extract, Portulaca olerecea extract, Houttuynia cord extract , Glycine soja seed extract, carnosine, hydroxyproline, lemon peel oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil,, Linalool *, Limonene *, Citral *.
* From natural essential oils
** Halal Certified
Camellia Extract (Camellia Japonica Flower Extract) - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, it is called Indian watersabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Chamomile extract - Chamomile is a tried and tested medicinal plant that has a calming and relaxing effect on the skin. Therefore it has proven itself on sensitive skin. Chamomile extract has a strong anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect on the skin. Blemished skin in particular benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect.
- Soybean peptides (Glycine Soy Peptides) have a moisturizing and regenerating effect on the skin. The protein building blocks are anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibiotic and even promote the renewal of our skin. The ingredient is particularly suitable for sensitive skin.
- Mango Seed Butter (Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter) - Native mango butter is the kernel fat of the tropical fruit. Mango butter provides moisture and has a calming and regenerating effect on the skin and scalp. The nutritious butter contains various fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E as well as various minerals.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Rosemary extract - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and has a slightly antibacterial effect on the skin. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary.
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
Prickly pear extract (Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract / Prickly Pear) is rich in vitamins, proteins, minerals and fatty acids. Has extremely good water-binding properties and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Considered by some as an alternative to botox due to its firming properties.
Camellia Extract - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Tocopherol - The cell protection vitamin, vitamin E, has an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect, promotes cell renewal and wound healing, and smooths the skin. In general, tocopherol is very well tolerated.