Camellia Flower Antioxidant Cream Mask 100 g
- calms irritated skin
- is rich and moisturizing
- reduces signs of tiredness, puffiness, dark circles under the eyes and redness
- frees the skin from dead skin cells, dirt, fine dust and excess sebum
- dermatologically tested
In the UNESCO World Heritage Area of Jeju Island in Korea, the flowers are harvested and placed in one of SanDaWha patented process, carefully processed without losing the valuable ingredients.
The face mask is recommended for:
- dry or oily skin with low moisture levels
- sensitive skin that is out of whack
The camellia flower is particularly popular for its irritation-reducing effect. Therefore, this face mask is perfect for the care of dry and sensitive skin.
Tip: For very dry skin, the moisture level of the skin can be reduced by using the face mask together with the Camellia Floral Water Cream and the Camellia Face Oil still to be increased. This combination intensifies the caring effect of the camellia face mask. Above all, it can also be used as a natural face mask against wrinkles.
The reason for the reduction is a shortened best before date of 07/10/21Note: The best before date is not an expiration date. These products can be used without hesitation for further months without any noticeable loss of quality.
- Apply face mask to cleansed skin and massage in for 2-3 minutes.
- Let it work for 10–15 minutes and gently wash off with lukewarm water.
- We recommend using the moisturizing mask once a week.
Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Water, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Camellia Japonica Flower Powder, Trehalose, Panthenol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sorbitan Caprylate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Asian Glycyrrhizate, Propanediol, Asian Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Levulinic Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bioflavonoids, Italica Oleracocca Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmin) Oil.
- Camellia extract - Due to its high content of antioxidants, it is considered a natural anti-pollution agent. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Jasmine oil - The flower oil has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect and soothes the skin. The scent has a calming effect on the mood.
- glycerin XNUMX% - The sugar alcohol is a natural component of the body. It helps to store water in the deeper layers of the skin and supports the barrier function.
- Broccoli extract - Originally from Asia, broccoli contains minerals as well as the skin-caring vitamins C, A and E. Broccoli extract can compact the skin surface and soothe and regenerate irritated and reddened skin.
- Indian watersabel/ Tiger grass (Centella Asiatica Extract) - One of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurvedic medicine. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Chamomile extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) - Has a calming and relaxing effect on the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin. Chamomile extract has a strong anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Blemished skin in particular benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect.
- Niacinamide - Niacinamide (vitamin B3) supports the synthesis of lipids and ceramides, which are essential for the skin's barrier function. Helps with hyperpigmentation and reddening of the skin.
- Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary.
- Rose oil - Essential rose oil from the flowers of the rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smooths the skin.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) - Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Licorice is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties, which is why the extract is also used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its effect against viruses and bacteria makes liquorice a valuable ingredient.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
After the mask my skin felt dry and later the mask unfortunately led to isolated small water-filled pustules.
Dear customer, we are very sorry that the mask triggered a reaction in you. The mask is actually very well tolerated, so far we have not received any reports of an allergic reaction to the mask. The manufacturer has not yet received any reports of incompatibilities. It appears that you have an allergy to one (or more) ingredient. It's good that you only ordered a sample at first. Kind regards, Blanda Beauty