Camellia Extra Virgin Face Oil 30 ml
Light anti-pollution care from Korea. Camellia Virgin Face Oil is a quickly absorbed, camellia seed-based face oil.
The high-quality oil combats premature skin aging and softens pigmentation. The cold pressed and unrefined camellia oil from Sandawha is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, strengthens the natural skin barrier and promotes collagen production.
Other ingredients are camellia blossom extracts, jojoba oil, bisabolol, lavender, rosewood oil and vitamin C-rich rosehip oil. The oils combat premature skin aging and fine lines, soften pigmentation, improve the complexion and give a smooth and even complexion.
- suitable for all skin types
- prevents moisture loss from the skin, stimulates collagen production
- Anti-aging - contains powerful antioxidants against premature aging
- a light, fine oil that is absorbed very quickly
- dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic
If you have dry or very dry skin, you can mix the oil into the face cream to add even more moisture to the skin. The Korean Label Sandawha focuses on anti-pollution cosmetics - a sector that is becoming more and more important as air pollution and the harmfulness of UV rays increase steadily.
- Apply 2-4 drops of Camellia Face Oil to cleansed face mornings and evenings.
- It is best to massage in the facial oil gently with your fingertips after a serum and before a cream.
- For dry skin or very dry skin, mix the facial oil directly into the moisturizer and apply.
Camellia Japonica Seed Oil **, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Canola Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Bisabolol, Astaxanthin, Linoleic Acid, Quercetin, Rutin, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citral *, Geraniol *, Limonene *, Linalool *.
* from natural essential oils / ** Halal certified
- Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Japonica Seed Oil) - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Rose hip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very suitable for dry, flaky skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Macadamia nut oil spleaves a lot of moisture and nourishes dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Essential Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil) is obtained from the kernels of the argan fruit. The unique argan trees only grow in southwest Morocco. The oil, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, is used in skin and hair care. The high proportion of fatty acids (linoleic acid) promotes the development and maintenance of the skin barrier. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with problematic skin and the high vitamin E content protects against free radicals and promotes cell turnover. It gives the hair moisture, protects against environmental pollution, promotes a healthy appearance and relieves itchy scalp and psoriasis (psoriasis). The non-comedogenic oil also acts as a light, natural heat and UV protection.
Very 👍 GOOD