Alpha-Bisabolol Brightening Face Oil 30 ml
Facial oil for hyperpigmentation: The Cosmos Organic certified Alpha-Bisabolol Face Oil with organic ingredients.
The new face oil from Sandawha is ideal for problems with uneven skin tone (hyperpigmentation) and dull skin. It consists of 100% natural ingredients, 57,8% of which are organic.
- suitable for all skin types, ideal for hyperpigmentation
- leaves the skin feeling supple and soft
Highly dosed organic alpha bisabolol (0,5%) from the bark of the Candeia tree can improve irregular pigmentation and prevent it permanently
- with organic jojoba, camellia, macadamia, olive and essential oils of lavender, orange and ylang ylang
- not comedogenic
All Sandawha Products are dermatologically tested and guarantee high tolerance.
- 2-4 drops in the morning and in the evening Alpha-bisabolol facial oil Apply to the cleansed and still damp face.
- Alternatively, massage in the facial oil gently with your fingertips after a serum and before a cream.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil **, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil **, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil **, Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil **, (-) - α-Bisabolol (0.5%) **, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil **, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil **, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil **, Limonene *, Linalool *, Geraniol *, Benzyl Benzoate *, Benzyl Salicylate *, Eugenol *, Cinnamyl Alcohol *.
* from natural essential oils
**from controlled organic cultivation
COSMOS Organic certified, 100% Natural, 57.8% Organic
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Camellia oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Macadamia nut oil provides a lot of moisture and cares for dry and cracked skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Jojoba Oil - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Ylang Ylang means "flower of the flower" which the plant owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Lavender essential oil has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.