Kakadu Evening Beauty Elixir 15 ml
Rejuvenating nighttime repair serum with the power of Kakadu Plum that brightens while repairing the skin to make it smoother, more vital and radiant.
The Kakadu Evening Beauty Elixir by RMS Beauty is a blend of exquisite oils specially designed for evening use. The regenerative elixir is full of antioxidants and vitamins. Your skin gets everything it needs overnight to show itself from its most beautiful side in the morning.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Kakadu Plum: This superfruit is very high in antioxidants and vitamin C. It helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles and brightens the complexion.
- Coenzyme Q10: This energizing compound protects and improves the appearance of tired skin caused by everyday stress.
- RMS Adaptogenic Herbal Blend: A specially selected blend of 16 adaptogenic herbs supports skin health in multiple ways. The complex has a calming, hydrating effect and makes the skin supple and soft.
- nourishes and nourishes with jojoba, kakadu plum, buriti oil, tamanu oil, calendula, St. John's wort, coenzyme Q10, horsetail, ashwagandha, turmeric and licorice root
- Apply 3-4 drops to cleansed skin in the evening.
- Massage into face and neck using circular movements.
- Pat gently around the eyes and eyelids.
- Use every evening / night for best results.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Cockatoo Plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana fruit extraxt) is also called bush plum and is nature's richest source of vitamin C with 2.300 to 3.150 milligrams of vitamin C per 100g of pulp. It also contains vitamin E and ferulic acid and is therefore very rich in antioxidants. The active ingredient is also involved in the production of the amino acid proline, which in turn produces the skin-tightening collagen. Thanks to its antimicrobial properties, it even inhibits and soothes inflammation and redness.
- Buriti oil (also called morete) is obtained from the fruits of the buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrots). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers a light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil) is a moisturizing oil that has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect at the same time. It accelerates wound healing and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue. Use it for inflamed, irritated and barrier-disordered skin. It is also ideal for problematic and very sensitive skin.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 – a small molecule antioxidant that can penetrate deep into skin cells. It has anti-inflammatory, regenerative and skin-building effects. It inhibits collagen breakdown and reduces skin damage caused by free radicals.
- St. John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum (St. John`s Wort / Wart) Extract) has calming, healing and antiseptic properties. It is very well tolerated, promotes the regeneration of the top layer of skin and refines the complexion. It has always been valued for its mood-enhancing and balancing effects. Also suitable for hair care. St. John's wort can regulate sebum production, which makes the hair less greasy.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains flavonoids, potassium salts and saponins and up to 10% silica. The acid is an essential building block of the skin tissue and promotes the renewal, elasticity and firmness of the skin. Horsetail stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation and supports supple and smooth skin. Horsetail is a very old plant species and covered huge forests together with ferns and club moss about 350 million years ago.
- Ashwagandha / sleeping berry (Withania somnifera) is an integral part of Ayurveda and is also known as "Indian ginseng". The adaptogen supports collagen production, has strong antioxidant properties and has an antimicrobial and antibacterial effect. Adaptogenic herbs and plants help to keep our organism in balance.
- Turmeric / turmeric / turmeric (Curcuma longa) hhas a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
* Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil, ** Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), * Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), * Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, * Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wart) Flower Extract, * Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, * Hemidesmus Indicus (Country Sarsaparilla) Root Powder, * Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, * Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extract, * Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, * Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
* Organic ** Wildcrafted