Beauty Oil 30 ml
A facial oil the way it should be: pure, effective and organic for a healthy glow.
The popular Beauty Oil from RMS Beauty is highly concentrated and contains only the finest oils and selected herbal extracts. These include vitamin and nutrient-rich oils from jojoba, rose hip and tamanu or the rare buriti oil, which filters and absorbs harmful UV rays.
- the skin is optimally supplied with moisture and protected from environmental influences
- ideal as a make-up base
- suitable for all skin types
- no nanoparticles, no GMO ingredients
- gluten-free, cruelty-free
The light Beauty Oil is packed to the brim with antioxidants for the effective fight against free radicals and premature skin aging.
- A few drops of the RMS Beauty Oils Apply to clean, still damp skin and massage in with gentle, circular movements.
- The oil is extremely dosed, so a small amount is sufficient.
- Made in the USA
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Rosehip seed oil, wild rose oil is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Calendula / marigold from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Turmeric / turmeric / turmeric (Curcuma Longa) has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- Ashwagandha / sleeping berry (Withania somnifera) is an integral part of Ayurveda and is also known as "Indian ginseng". The adaptogen supports collagen production, has strong antioxidant properties and has an antimicrobial and antibacterial effect. Adaptogenic herbs and plants help to keep our organism in balance.
- Tamanu oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil) is a moisturizing oil that has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect at the same time. It accelerates wound healing and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue. Use it for inflamed, irritated and barrier-disordered skin. It is also ideal for problematic and very sensitive skin.
* Golden Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, * Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Herbs Infused in * Golden Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: * Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort), * Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), * Calendula Officinalis (Marigold), * Hemidesmus Indicus (Country Sarsaparilla), * Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), * Withania Somnifara (Ashwagandha), * Glycyrrhiza Glabia (Licorice), * Olea Europaea (Olive Leaf), ** Buriti (Mauritia Flexuosa) Oil, * Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), * Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extract
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC