Smoothing Hair Balm 17 g
The Rahua Hair balm is a light anti-frizz balm that moisturizes and smoothes dry hair. The small size fits in any handbag and is perfect for a quick, neat look.
The hair balm tames frizzy and loose hair, gives shine and intensifies the color. In addition, the Smoothing Hair Balm offers protection from heat and styling heat.
- suitable for all hair types and textures
- long lasting, tames frizz and flyaway hair
- protects against heat, gives shine and intensifies the color
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, Morete oil, cocoa butter, organic sage, organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, rosemary and sacha inchi
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- Fragrance: Gardenia Enfleurage
With the valuable Amazon oils Ungurahua, Sacha Inchi and Morete, the balm provides intensive moisture, smoothes frizz and cares for dry and irritated scalps. The Smoothing Hair Balm is suitable for all hair types, but should be used sparingly on fine and slightly oily hair. Even a small amount works wonders. With a subtle, floral scent of the wonderful Gardenia Enfleurage.
- Use your fingers to work a small amount into the hair, especially the tips and frizzy, flying strands of hair.
Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Blend of Hydrogenated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) and Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oils, Organic Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia Enfleurage) Oil, Aroma, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, kaolin clay
Organic: from organic farming
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production. Rahua used only Symbiotic® * Morete.
- Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves a velvety, soft feeling. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a lipid replenishing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help skin and hair to regenerate and to compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin / hair.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects skin and hair from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes skin and hair supple.
- Gardenia Enfleurage Oil: This flower symbolizes purity and sweetness and has a sultry, exotic scent. Rahua uses the centuries-old enfleurage process to extract the purest essence of the fragrance and preserve its antioxidants.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has an antiseptic and antioxidant effect, soothes skin irritations and soothes redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.