Leave-In Treatment 60 ml
The protective and healing leave-in care product rich in omega-9 Rahua-Oil gives moisture, gives shine and protects against environmental pollution.
The nutrient-rich treatment acts as an effective heat shield and protects the hair from stress caused by a hairdryer and styling tools. It tames frizz and unruly strands of hair, regenerates weakened hair and promotes hair health.
- suitable for every hair type
- protects against heat and hair breakage
- strengthens the hair, promotes hair growth, gives shine and prevents split ends
- tames unruly hair, anti-frizz
- antioxidant-rich care with Rahua-Oil, Palo Santo oil, organic aloe, quinoa, organic green tea, jojoba, shea butter, organic raspberry extract and vanilla
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- Scent: vanilla
The unique Rahua-Oil strengthens damaged hair and regenerates the scalp and hair follicles. Hydrolyzed wheat protein amino acids revitalize and increase the moisture retention capacity of the scalp, while green tea fights free radicals.
- After the Wash hair and Conditioner Apply a little leave-in treatment to damp hair and especially massage into the ends of the hair.
- The leave-in treatment is perfect as heat protection and can be applied before blow-drying. Protection and care are additionally activated by warmth.
- When you air dry your hair, massage a little into damp hair and allow the hair to dry naturally.
- Adjust the amount used depending on the thickness and structure of the hair.
Aqua, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearalkonium Chloride, Organic Molasses, Panthenol, Glycine, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Hydrolyzed Quinoa.
Organic: from organic farming
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Palo Santo Oil: Known as "sacred wood" and valued by Amazon shamans for its spiritual cleansing properties since the Inca era. Its refined, earthy aroma provides a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness.
- Raspberries golisten to the family of roses! Raspberries have a high proportion of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and are considered to be powerful anti-aging and UV protection. Supports the self-healing powers of skin and hair and combats inflammation. Raspberry seed oil / extract supports the moisture supply, skin elasticity and barrier protection of our skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes skin and hair soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- The vanilla belongs to the orchid family. Essential vanilla oil / extract (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil / Extract) has a strong antioxidant effect and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. In skin care, blemished or inflammatory skin in particular benefits from these properties. The warm and calming scent can lighten the mood, release blockages and increase concentration. Vanilla is also said to have an erotic effect.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.