This rich and creamy hydration shampoo formula is designed to hydrate even the driest and thirstiest of hair.
The intensely moisturizing complex of selected oils and plant extracts from the Amazon Delta is pure goodness for dehydrated hair. The extraordinary formula allows moisture to penetrate deep into each individual strand of hair and cares for the scalp.
- for all hair types that suffer from dryness
- gives a maximum of moisture for the scalp and hair
- combats frizz, smoothes the hair shaft and gives it a healthy shine
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, buriti, sacha inchi, organic aloe, coconut betaine, kaolin, organic mango and organic passion fruit
- 100% natural vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- tropical scent of mango and passion fruit
The Moisturizing Shampoo Rahua with the special care formula smells of tropical aromas of mango and passion fruit. The hair is strengthened and smoothed and given a silky, healthy shine.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate *, Coco Betaine *, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate *, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate *, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate *, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Natural Aroma, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Lactic Acid *, Hydroxyethylcellulose *, Glycine *, Coco Caprylate *, Xanthan gum *, L-argenine *, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride *.
* Denotes plant derived ingredient, Organic: from organic farming
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Passion fruit seed oil (Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil) is an exceptional emollient, rich in vitamin A and essential fatty acids. Although the passion flower is highly moisturizing, it has a light texture that is non-greasy and is wonderfully easily absorbed.
- Coconut Betaine: Gently and effectively removes dirt and excess oil from the hair without damaging the hair balance and moisture balance.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Sacha Inchi.
- Mango Sugar: The juicy tropical fruit exudes an irresistibly exotic scent and contains sugars that help bind oil proteins to the hair and maximize hydration.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.