Hydration Detangler + UV Barrier
The Leave-In Hydration Detangler with immediate effect, detangles and makes it easier to comb.
The moisturizing formulation makes the hair supple and soft, smooths frizz and prevents hair breakage and damage. Buriti oil protects your hair from UV rays and protects especially colored hair from sun damage.
- suitable for all hair types
ensures soft hair and makes it easier to comb
- natural UV protection, reduces frizz and prevents hair breakage
- maintains with Symbiotic® Rahua-Oil, sacha inchi, organic mango sugar, aloe, organic passion fruit, organic green tea and buriti oil (morete)
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- smells of the tropical aromas of passion fruit and mango
Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
- Spray generously on damp or dry hair and comb through.
- Leave to act, do not rinse.
- Caring primer for easy styling after To wash.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate *, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua, Ungurahua) Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Kaolin Clay, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane), Propanediol *, Polyglyceryl 4 Oleates * , Potassium Sorbate, Natural Aroma *, Guar Gum, Behentrimonium Chloride *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. * Denotes plant derived ingredient
* organically grown
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Sacha Inchi.
- Organic Mango Sugar: This juicy tropical fruit contains sugar that binds oil proteins to the hair to optimize moisture penetration. The subtle scent is irresistibly exotic.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
The product is a great addition after washing your hair. It's easy to use, the product smells nice and my hair is easier to comb and style. I would recommend and buy again.
Dream smell and very productive