Freestyle Texturizer 105 ml
The Freestyle Texturizer from Rahua gives volume and hold and ensures a casual, uncomplicated look.
The easy-to-use high-performance styling lotion is a 100% natural, high-performance alternative to synthetic products.
- perfect for fine and normal hair
- easy to use, gives hold, structure and volume
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, Palo Santo, organic green tea, carnauba wax and tapioca starch
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- Palo Santo (Holy Wood) provides the characteristic Rahua fragrance
- 2021 InStyle Best Beauty Buy Winner
Rahua-Oil moisturizes and makes your hair soft and supple, while carnauba wax and tapioca starch provide hold and thus enable loose, slightly disheveled styling.
- Works in damp or dry hair.
- Apply directly to the hairline for more volume.
- Work into the tips for a defined texture and distribute them along the lengths for a casual tousled look.
Aqua, Corn Starch, Glyceryl Stearate (plant derived), Stearic Acid (plant derived), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract *, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract *, Cellulose Gum (plant derived), Caprylic acid (plant derived), Tapioca Starch, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate (plant derived), PolyGlyceryl-10 laurate (plant derived), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *
* organically grown
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Tapioca starch: Provides support, support and definition.
- Carnauba wax: This wax is powerful enough to give hair a nice, long-lasting hold, yet gentle enough to wash it out easily. It is sustainably extracted from leaves in the Amazon rainforest.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Palo Santo Oil: Known as "sacred wood" and valued by Amazon shamans for its spiritual cleansing properties since the Inca era. Its refined, earthy aroma provides a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. A natural moisturizer that strengthens and softens hair, encourages growth, eliminates frizz and adds shine.
- Castor oil consists largely of ricinoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The oil works against impurities, moisturizes, improves the texture of scars and smoothes skin and hair. Its high content of vitamin E also helps fight free radicals and premature aging.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.